Starting in the pvp server

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Hi, im starting a sorc in the pvp and im looking for a nice english speaking guild. Current lvl 22, and need some help.

Cheers.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Try again when lvl 40+ for guilds. or try voodoo at lvl 30ish. hint: try speaking to alot of people with artifact's... make friends with em. so u might get some free gear etc... thats what i did :p i told bahumat his the coolest dude ever ! best FH spammer ever ! and he gave me a hammer ! xD
THX BAHU ! im still using that hammer ;)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
bahumat is very hepfull but hes running out of stuff now as he given most of his stuff away :eek6:

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Novac said:
Try again when lvl 40+ for guilds. or try voodoo at lvl 30ish. hint: try speaking to alot of people with artifact's... make friends with em. so u might get some free gear etc... thats what i did :p i told bahumat his the coolest dude ever ! best FH spammer ever ! and he gave me a hammer ! xD
THX BAHU ! im still using that hammer ;)

Hehehehehe at lvl 40? Ur joking, arent u? quite impossible without a guild considering there is a purple stealther zerg outside every city killing the /lvl 20s as soon as we go outside. Guess they have a lot of fun, and i know this is pvp after all, but being a grey/green killer is the best way not to let new players go into this server.

Saw a post about the low population in the pvp few days ago, some1 asking whats happening, well, imo gray killers is the most important part of the problem.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Mate... it is very hard but if you stick at it it can be very rewarding... but Sometimes a pain in the arse.... you wish you was higher? and your getting grey ganked.... wait till you 36 you are green to 50's drop nice cash and nice reward.... and you cant evan defend yourself.. as you have a pretty group friendly chracter you should be ok.... best thing to do is post on here about making aopted group alot of people are intrested in doing that evan people who already have 50's on this server wich is nice cause you can make a nice group of friends....money wise i shall quote ballad 'Go Roll A Necro' and never roll a bd....if you do keep it stricktyl pve.... back to the opted group thing... if you want to set up a opted group i might be interested... not sure what i would play though... anything really im not fussed

also you could try spamming camalann trading section and hope you can get a transfer

Hope this helped

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Gotrag, you're de first peep I've ever given a Reputation point too! gd post

Thankyou you Yeppy i am honured :D

i try to help as much as i can :) often im not to good at it but i try and thats what counts

would of been evan better if my spelling and grammer and that kinda stuff would of been better

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Trye playing a bard to lvl 30 :p

Voodoo is a realy nice guild, with nice members, realy helpfull.

We are looking for groupfriendly characters, not completly sure of the lvl req, but my bard got in at 31.

As for cash, if you play on another server, and have cash there, ask for trades, but expect some harsh ratios, becous cash is harder to come by on camlan. 2-3 timer more on a normal server is normal (2-3p on a normal server, for 2p on camlan) or you could roll a necro, like gotrag said.

the life of a necro aint that easy though, allot of ppl go to common farm spots to kill necros, so always be on your guard, and trye to find hidden places.. they might not be as good as the common ones, but you dont wafto worry that much about some bastid attacking you while you are fighting a mob.

the big guilds all have 40+, well, most of them, and that is understandable, as it is to make sure they only get serious players (mostly) in theyr guilds, and not players that play on camlan for 2 weeks then drops the idea.

Dont expect ppl to be friendly, true, there are allot of friendly players on camlan, but the majority of players dont give a <bad word> about others, and many will often tell you to go to a sertain hot place where a bad man lives if you ask for help or something in that area.

the server is also owerrun by german and french players, so you should learn some german and french insults, just incase you will need them (you prob will) :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
arawem said:
Hi, im starting a sorc in the pvp and im looking for a nice english speaking guild. Current lvl 22, and need some help.

Cheers.

pm inbox the gm of igneos legacy....cant remeber the exact spelling on the first word but its a new guild with about 10 or so member. the gm is a nice guy.

glad to know you still use the hammer novac what lvl r u now?
on pvp i mean

oh yeah reputation points all round hehe

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
I started out on camlan this week as well. What I remember from my time in Mordred was that at least some form of honour was respected.

In Camlan I see high lvl people killing /level toons etc. For what? Does that increase their epeen size or something cause their rps aint increasing :D This is really lame IMO.

1 of the things I find very hard is to pay for con loss if you're a new guy. Also the type of class to start with is hard. Shammy is fun but beeing a kobold has a "archers, use me as pincushin" sign on top of my head. On the other hand, if you start a tank, you're caster fodder.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
high lvl's dont kill greys........lvl 28's who are purple see you as green. thats the problems you see them as red and they see you as blue. the con systems is screwed.

there is the occasional grey killing idiot but its a rarity

when your lvl 36 you con to 50's how can a 36 beat a fully sc'd/toa'd 50? that my friend is when you should get pissed off

Bellona

Banned
Greys gets killed if the leech/interfer, like 95% of the times Ive killed greys, they did something like that.

the remaining 5% must have been out of boredom, enemy guild og beggers or something :m00:

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Aye as a 36, sounds fucked. Can you guys give some advice as to which class are good for starters that can maintain themselves in pvp? My shammy is almost 22 but only works offensive. Whenever I get jumped I can /sit to make the bash to the ground softer.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
when your 27 you get insta pbaoe disease. from here you can kite and do alot better. also once you got 27 cave get some in buffs as you got more hp+quicker cast time

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm I split specced from start. 15 Cave and rest aug so I could get some buffs.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ok maybe have to get to lvl 30 but once you have the insta its hard work to beat a shaman. get longwind 1 as well so you can kite easier.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
glad to know you still use the hammer novac what lvl r u now?
on pvp i mean

lvl 40 atm :p hoping to get a guild omg ! xD

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
bahumat is very hepfull but hes running out of stuff now as he given most of his stuff away :eek6:
Bahumat hates me now ;(

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Just pm me in guild for invite m8 your welcome to join.

Someone make me some Druids cleric bard warden healers shamans :)

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Killed a couple of their zerg in Goth the other night with meh Vanish abusing NS :)

First time I seen them, who knows if they'll last.

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe well i hope we last we have some nice people in the guild :D
i a bit pissed wiv dusk atm coz they chain us coz we killed some solo caster that they were gona grp wiv... Even though he was not in the same guild :D hehe we do run a fg some times but i am normally in DF or some xp spot trying to get money

hehe if any of the guild QQ / chain or lecch just say coz i hate that and i do not want us to do it to others ;)

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Aoir said:
Just pm me in guild for invite m8 your welcome to join.

Someone make me some Druids cleric bard warden healers shamans :)
I'm used to playing support classes, cleric, bard and druid that is but tjeez leveling up a support class on a pvp server must be tough stuff!

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Kaap said:
I'm used to playing support classes, cleric, bard and druid that is but tjeez leveling up a support class on a pvp server must be tough stuff!
Hehe its true but we have xp grp most nights and if your making support you will get in grp even if your 20 and were 30 + because we need endurance and spec buffs and pom .... hehe i have 31 druid i luv in in small 3-5 people grp but i use to die to red cons killing healing class which was lame and that was coz the guild i was in died.. but if u want to make support pm me and i can invite and help u level some :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Stop Dat!!!

Stop dat
Start dat
Get dat, wah?!?
Been der done dat had dat, wah?!?
He's got a Nokia, take dat, wah?!?
Rude mouth, loud mouth watch dat, wah?!?
Pretty girl, buff girl
Doggy, dat, wah!?!
Dizzee Rascal's on da format, wah!?!
Bad manners get a backslap, wah?!?
I call da shots like top cat, wah?!?
Track and stack whores done dat, wah?!?
Come a rude boy come prove dat, wah?!?
Boy in da corner, I'm dat, wah?!?
Loose school lyrical bow-cat, wah?!?
Best friend, sole mate, wats dat?, wah?!?
Girlfriend, wifey done dat! , wah?!?
You can't know me, know dat! wah?!?
Dedication to show dat! wah?!?

Chuckin' MC's like stones
Bad boy forever like Sean Puffy Combs
Inside, outside runnin all zones
Set trend, get girls like Tom Jones
Brake bones, brake your house, wifey's home,
yes wifey don't leave me alone
Dat boy's arrogant send for da chrome
Come bare-foot like Fred Flinstone
You got a big gun?
Come bring it out
Butterfly-knife come along fling it out
we could jus do it old school Swing it out
I suggest you best start winging out
Who's dat? Wat's dat boy in my eye?
Yea man, quick man, start spreadin out!
Kidnapped, takin rascal's hideout
Cold sweat, tie you up, get burnt out!

Yeaoooooh!!!
Boys, girls start movin'
Come on, Girls, boys start movin'
Alright don't stop, don't stop, till it's hurtin'
Come on don't stop, don't stop, till your bleedin'
Alright boys, girls start your ting'
Come on, Girls, boys start your ting'
Alright boys, girls start movin'
Come on, Girls, boys start movin'
Alright boys, girls start your ting'
Come on, Girls, boys start your ting'

Alright!

Got a screw face all night all day
Screw face kids brothers aren't paid
Screw face means kid why you waste away
Screw face means get out my way
Screw face means you don't know me,
what you lookin at what's your beef?!?
Screw face means I'm not havin it
Screw face means I'm not a chief
Screw face means I'm not happy right now
Dat's why no smile was used
Screw face means I'm not pleased
Screw face means I'm not amused
Screw face means I jus wanna walk not talk
Screw face means I jus wanna leave
When I act off, aint my screw face, gimme space
Screw face means let me breathe!
I got sick flows
Make an MC have to walk on his tip-toes
Life aint always nice
That's hoe shit goes
You know we're goin on black
Cause we're black crows
And I cant be seen wit these sick hoes
We're bustin us mic till your chick goes
You are not, not gonna be
Till we kick toes
Your girl's the same as all
Bimbo's, freak's and nimpho's
I got an idea, make dough on the spot
I mean right here
Lock your girls up in for da whole year
You can bring drama cause I don't know fear
I'm violent, feels so clear
Move to the mic Mc's are like oh dear
Some try catchin me but they're not nere
Not ever, not now, or not here way too hot here

[Rave sounds]

Look, yo girls, ladies
do da butterfly, shake your battie low,
shake your battie high
don't ask me who, where, when or why
Wanna see a battie raise high to da sky
Look, yo girls, ladies
do da butterfly, shake your battie low,
shake your battie high
don't ask me who, where, when or why
Wanna see a battie raise high to da sky

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
So ur telling me its impossiple to start on camlann without first doing pve to get high lvl and gold and gear etc? and no guilds before lvl 40? :eek6:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no ofc not but its easier that way.....tbh try it and get to at least lvl 24. if your still fed up then quit if you like it stick with it. if you get to about lvl 24 you can kill more ppl as opposed to being in the bottom of the /20 barrel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom