Starting again, stupid Q's inc.

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie
Originally stopped playing couple of months after SI came out, played few weeks when TOA came out and now thinking of starting again.

Sooo..

1) Hows the realm balance in Glastonbury?

2) Any recommendations for good 1-50 duo in Mid/Alb/Hib? Onlyone i knew was shammy/zerg and healer/sm but that might have changed. Two players, not me + bb. (going for classic server)

3) Is the 2) combo desired in RvR? At all? (thinking bd's and the like)

4) Duo for farming unless the 2) is the optimal for this aswell.

Cheers!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Cordain said:
Originally stopped playing couple of months after SI came out, played few weeks when TOA came out and now thinking of starting again.

Sooo..

1) Hows the realm balance in Glastonbury?

2) Any recommendations for good 1-50 duo in Mid/Alb/Hib? Onlyone i knew was shammy/zerg and healer/sm but that might have changed. Two players, not me + bb. (going for classic server)

3) Is the 2) combo desired in RvR? At all? (thinking bd's and the like)

4) Duo for farming unless the 2) is the optimal for this aswell.

Cheers!

Active characters Hib 38% : Mid 33% : Alb 31 % (www.duskwave.com/daoc) - Alb classed as underpopulated and getting the bonus

From a Mid point of view, where im playing now a Shammy/zerk (or shammy/savage) is still a great fun combo and both classes are in high demand for RvR groups, only other class i see people asking for to join a RvR group are healers.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Hib duo: Mentalist & Enchanter, Bard & Enchanter, Druid & Enchanter...they all work quite well.

Mid duo: Any tank + Shaman (heavy tanks work better than light ones, I would reccomend Warrior, Savage or Berserker), Healer & Spiritmaster.

Alb duo: Paladin + Friar, Necromancer + Any caster, Cabalist/Theurgist + Sorcerer, Heretic + Any caster.

These are judged from Pve point of view, with also having rvr in mind I guess for hib the best would be Bard + Enchanter, for mid Shaman + Tank and for alb Cabalist/Theurgist + Sorcerer.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thegreatest said:
Hib duo: Mentalist & Enchanter, Bard & Enchanter, Druid & Enchanter...they all work quite well.

Mid duo: Any tank + Shaman (heavy tanks work better than light ones, I would reccomend Warrior, Savage or Berserker), Healer & Spiritmaster.

Alb duo: Paladin + Friar, Necromancer + Any caster, Cabalist/Theurgist + Sorcerer, Heretic + Any caster.

These are judged from Pve point of view, with also having rvr in mind I guess for hib the best would be Bard + Enchanter, for mid Shaman + Tank and for alb Cabalist/Theurgist + Sorcerer.

Id have said sorc/cleric for rvr, decent duo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom