Started running Cathal Valley on mid

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Not as Darkness naah would be fine without to be honest.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
That alb group was strong yesterday but i think we had like 3 - 3?

Logi

Part of the furniture
pfft why'd u log off, logged on my druid to piss you off and you quit. coward :<

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
But the 2 fg of hibs started zerging down our 1 fg QQ, and hard to do anything against it without anyone being on vent or w/e

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
Cath Mids were so lame last night. My hib group was running a 4 man. Bard/Hero/Hero/Warden. We rolled a FG mids with so much ease it was stupid, they came back with more and more throughout the next hour until they were running 2fg.. We were still a 4 man, the only hib group running. There was also a 3 man Alb group out.

Needless to say they killed us a lot, but it just ruined the game.

Not saying it was you guys, this was about 12am GMT (ish). I just don't see the point to a needless zerg.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Cath Mids were so lame last night. My hib group was running a 4 man. Bard/Hero/Hero/Warden. We rolled a FG mids with so much ease it was stupid, they came back with more and more throughout the next hour until they were running 2fg.. We were still a 4 man, the only hib group running. There was also a 3 man Alb group out.

Not saying it was you guys, this was about 12am GMT (ish). I just don't see the point to a needless zerg.

and yet i dont see you complaining when hibs do it

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

Naaah i logged off around 10:30 pm cet so could not have been the group i was running in, we quit because the 2 8man hib grps that was around started zerging us, as they ran together, cause they obviously couldn't beat us 8v8 xD, if our group was even on ventrilo we would probably have managed to kill them, also 1st time i ever ran with those guys in grp.

Proves that it isn't just 1 realm that is zerging.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I sure do, i also make rage poo's when trying to get a motor loan with only €250 a week provable income :p

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
Naaah i logged off around 10:30 pm cet so could not have been the group i was running in, we quit because the 2 8man hib grps that was around started zerging us, as they ran together, cause they obviously couldn't beat us 8v8 xD, if our group was even on ventrilo we would probably have managed to kill them, also 1st time i ever ran with those guys in grp.

Proves that it isn't just 1 realm that is zerging.
I didn't think it would be. I'm aware that all realms zerg, I hate it.
Didn't log into Cath while Hibs were roaming 2fg, very lame.

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
It's true. This guy whinges like a fucking baby!

<3 you x
Hate Zergs. Hate rolling solo's (Duel them, it's more fun!). Hate rolling XPers*. Hate you (only a little) :x (y)

When you back on Hib mate? :)

*Exceptions being BD's, WL's and Theurgs.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Hate Zergs. Hate rolling solo's (Duel them, it's more fun!). Hate rolling XPers*. Hate you (only a little) :x (y)

When you back on Hib mate? :)

*Exceptions being BD's, WL's and Theurgs.

But love ass jamming, right? Dess loooooves the ass! ;)

I've hardly been playing any realm at all at the moment. If you're lucky I might log on tonight though. ;)

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
But love ass jamming, right? Dess loooooves the ass! ;)

I've hardly been playing any realm at all at the moment. If you're lucky I might log on tonight though. ;)
It's all about the AJ.

Get that Bard ready for cath ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom