Started running Cathal Valley on mid

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
So if anyone got a 49 and intrested in joining then give me a pm here or ingame on Dvaergn

Note:
Skald would be usefull!

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
I have a templated SM and Skald im running in CV from time to time, give Morgonrodnad or Wuldormoeder a shout if you need to fill up group :).

Nibble

Part of the furniture
massive zerg fest of casters just like thie thid 1

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
and then ppl cries for OF! CV is just as big as old emain.. it would just be massive zergs all the times! think im gonna lvl some hib toons.. cba to be a part of the zergs in CV on my mid toons :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I have a skald in there is like a miniture version of my 50 skald as it's dorf :p

As for CV being as big as old emain it's maybe 1/3 the size and it's much much too limited in roaming area it's like 1 big pipe in which 90% of the time superior numbers win

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I rly like the 8 man in there to be honest ;)

Logi

Part of the furniture
would you like a savage or a valk dvaerg? might resub cause Eden is shit nao.

can also temp a 49 warlock i think.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Valk or Warlock would probably be pretty good in there

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I have a skald in there is like a miniture version of my 50 skald as it's dorf :p

As for CV being as big as old emain it's maybe 1/3 the size and it's much much too limited in roaming area it's like 1 big pipe in which 90% of the time superior numbers win

Nah not really only missing a few rest spots compared to old emain.. ran in old emain so much! so yes CV is pretty close to same size as old emain! remember not fare from old amg u entered breifine :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
Ya wtf did they do now, it loads all the way to 100% and pooof gone back to desktop :cry:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nah not really only missing a few rest spots compared to old emain.. ran in old emain so much! so yes CV is pretty close to same size as old emain! remember not fare from old amg u entered breifine :)

I ran old emain also alot, it's still 1/3 the size nostalgia im sure add's afew feet at most

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Ya wtf did they do now, it loads all the way to 100% and pooof gone back to desktop :cry:
Is a thread about it on IGN aswell, i thought it was my comp that took its last breath and rejected DAoC, but as i saw that others had problem aswell i felt a little happy (or something):confused:

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm made 300k RPs in Cath today.. Zergatron!

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Once my bard is temped I'll be fat fingering myself to glory on inc. Get ready for some lols!

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Oi slow boy, you coming back to hib at all today?
I wasn't playing at all last night, was enjoying real life instead! Will be on later though, after I've watched a film. :D

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Whoever wants to join for some runs in cathal within 1 hour or so can join if they want ;)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Got 10k/hour yday Logi ;) hopefully will have some more grp with less french people that doesnt have ventrilo next time.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
On again and ding rr4 on healer, get on if ya intrested and pm me

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
It's too hot to be playing at the moment! Get outside and perve on all the half naked girls, my man!

Well we've been on in the evenings ;) Not a lot to see on the beach yet sadly :(

Logi

Part of the furniture
Temping my RM atm @ Jacob any pref of what spec you want me to be? or can i just go 47 dark and 24 supp? XD

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Darkness probably be the obvious choice for Cathal Valley i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom