Started on Uthgard but need company

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Closed live acc's and solo lvling are quite boring, so if any intrested joining me drop me a pm =)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
lvl 14 on my Eldritch now, but can lvl something else up until you reach my lvl.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
It is 15 now! yesterday i had a group in df, was le awesome killing plated fiends and shizzle.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm tempted to play until level five because I want to kill Mudmen again

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm playing Albion on my cleric Cornedbeef, but also playing other toons on Hib, but friends toons mainly.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Uthgard freeshard is like playin live but w/o all the good live server stuff and w/o all the fun freeshard stuff

Gwadien

It's pretty much classic, with a couple of edits that tbh, are pretty welcome, such as Thidranki 'till 49, and a cap of 4L2 or something, just to get that headstart I suppose, and its free! :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Rolled here too.. Level 2 skald. Sick of levelling already. =|

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Imagine what it was liking autotraining a slash infil to 50 :p

Took 2 1/2 weeks afaik also have a 35 or so melee ranger that took guts of a week, the bg's are great fun 1st time around tho and thid is great (i got #1 rps on the server for the week my infil was in thid 200k or so)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Never understood why they dont allow bb lvling tbh, it was a fun experience to group and level with people... 10 years ago. No one gives a fuck about a long grind these days they just want to pvp.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i was thinking about uthgard again tho i only have a lvl 20 ani n it was /cry leveling that shit, tho live just depressing n isnt fun for me whatso ever, so i might try something on uth n stick to it maybe a stealther again though what one to have hmm or a meele ranger, whilst i figure this out ima just order BF3 for pc :D jim i might need to use the inf if i decide to play it n ur not ofc :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Uthgard doesn't allow bots purely for server cap issues, as bots would be free people would all log 3-4 accounts

Gwadien

Would anyone be interested in trying Mid? Im feeling a tank group.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
As long as i can play a tank i am game ;p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Uthgard doesn't allow bots purely for server cap issues, as bots would be free people would all log 3-4 accounts

No reason they cant have buffbot npcs then, seems to me like they want to keep it oldschool which is both good and bad.. its good because it brings that old feeling back that actually meant something but its bad because honestly, who wants to spend XXX hours leveling on a private server that could literally go down at any time? can't say I do. I could just borrow my friends rr9 BM and mess around on Uthgard but i'd feeling like a dirty ebayer so wont.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
whats the deal with d/l install of portal nowdays

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Uthgard doesn't really randomly go down and in alot of ways the server is better run/maintained than ywain, the rules are much more strictly enforced which is a very good thing.

Once you get 50 though running buffbots is a major pain in the arse as by the time you have the last one up and you are fully buffed 1st one only has a couple minutes on it, wayyyyyy too much juggling :(

Like have bots or just no buffs apart from self buffs and it would be even purer imo

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
If everyone else runs with buff potions i wont complain really :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I could see myself playing a warrior ;)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
or do something like:

Bard
Druid
Enchanter
Mentalist

and get through the lvls with focus pulling.

Gwadien

caster groups don't work bro, I like the idea for xping, i have a level 36 Chanter.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
mmmmm if no caster grp then tank i suppose...

Aug healer + shaman + skald + heavy tank / svg/berserker

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I rolled a Warrior now named Groke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom