Star Wars: Battlefront

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I had both great and awful games on the Hoth map. One map we got murdered hard. After 5 minutes, I was the highest scoring Rebel player with 7 kills. Empire players were mostly on 30-40+ ... we lost that one pretty badly.
Another, us Rebels managed to hold off the Empire with great co-ordination and flair. Part of it was real team work and some rank 5 dudes with jetpacks making life hell with their sniping spots.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I still don't believe in slating a game just because the publishing house is EA, however SWBF like the assorted BF games have become a massive rip off with the core game costing £50 and then the season pass almost costing the same again, I'm just not going to pay for a game that'll be probably every bit as buggy and problematic at launch as the BF games in recent times have seemingly been.

Himse

FH is my second home
I still don't believe in slating a game just because the publishing house is EA, however SWBF like the assorted BF games have become a massive rip off with the core game costing £50 and then the season pass almost costing the same again, I'm just not going to pay for a game that'll be probably every bit as buggy and problematic at launch as the BF games in recent times have seemingly been.

I played the XBOX beta and honestly it was one of the smoothest betas ive been a part of. Few problems with the party system but other than that, really good.

I feel like a lot of you are hating on it without even playing it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Personally I'm not talking about betas on the xbox etc which are essentially a standardized system where as PCs come with many different hardware/software specifications. To me the game is just interesting but nothing that got me that excited when I first heard about it and then saw it in videos, as for EA/Dice I can't say absolutely the game will be problematic at launch although I can say it stands a good chance considering the past history of releases from this combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom