star wars 3

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
The only disappointing thing imho was:

The 2 final fights, Darth Sidious vs Yoda and Anakin/Darth Vader vs Obi Wan, you knew that nobody from either fight would die, because you knew the 4th, 5th and 6th episode already. Oh, one more thing accually, why do they tell the kids name is Luke and Leela???? That means the movies are meant to be seen in 4-5-6-1-2-3 as order for completly new people to the series, or all the main surprices are ruined in the "ending" movies...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
episode 4 5 and 6 all have bad scripts, directing and wooden acting as well :D

Empire Strikes Back was better directed - the one George didn't direct :p

I think the difference with the acting was although it wasn't particularly great in the originals the actors had much more presence about them and just seemed more believable. Of course that might be because I was just a tad younger then... :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ok im reaaaalllllyy pissed off that i was the only one who saw this in the film....come on someone must have seen this hidden gem as well.

i cant remember the exact clip but i think its near the start where anakin and obi goto that big red place where padme says she's pregnant.....yeah HUGE place :)

ok when obi's ship flies into the dock you see teh camera zoom out quite alot. they are going really slow abouts to dock, the next scene shows them exiting the ship.

when the camera zooms out between those 2 scenes you see the MILLENIUM FALCON woot! *screams with joy*

its in the bottom right of the screen but its clearly docked and no it not a ship that looks like it......doubt lando calrissian owned it at that point but he stole it from someone iirc.

anyways if you watch the film pls look out for scenes where they dock the ship. i dont know for sure if its the

padme:- im preggers anakin
anakinin:-woot

scene but im 99% sure.

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
absolutly loved it, but the first 20 min was teh best :p R2 pwns!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Rediknight said:
stop giving the script away, dude!!! :D heh!

ah sorry i forgot star wars fans would not have seen episode 4 5 6 so they wont know the storyline hence dont know 99% of the episode 3

come on be serious for a sec.
luke finds out he is darth's son....its blatantly obvious padme has childrem

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH

Bahumat said:
when the camera zooms out between those 2 scenes you see the MILLENIUM FALCON woot! *screams with joy*

[Bubble Mursting Mode]
What you saw was a bog standard YT-1300 freighter...

Believe it or not, there were more than one in the galaxy at that point...
GL himself has been quoted as saying it was NOT the Falcon
[/Bubble Bursting Mode]

Hell, it was a fine film over all... A little slow in parts during the middle imo but the action scenes made up for it very well...

The part where Anakin burns/melts near the lava flow and thw whole surgery & suiting scene was more graphic than I'd expected but tbh it was a good thing.

Although the whole Yoda entering the pod and taking off bit is meant to be stolen from ET...

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Anakin losing his cock in a knife fight with his own dead mother shocked me...

so i don't spoil the highlight for me :)

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i dunno i loved every minute i was loving the fighting and such although i never saw the other ones completely wasted that might be the reason -_^

but ye Hayden Christensen was no way cool enough to be darth vader -/

Ewan McGregor > Hayden Christensen that guy suxs and cant light sabre at all!!!!! :twak: :twak:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Just saw it and these are my impressions. It has great special effects, great fightscenes, great photo. A visually stunning movie. Its fast paced and doesnt contain many unnecessary scenes. However, it also has a poor script, moves *too* fast at some points, has huge issues with character and plot believability and has some very poor acting at times (all the time from Christensen).

Still it was fun to watch. Hopefully someone will take over after Lucas and make some movies set in the era after episode 6.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
Just saw it and these are my impressions. It has great special effects, great fightscenes, great photo. A visually stunning movie. Its fast paced and doesnt contain many unnecessary scenes. However, it also has a poor script, moves *too* fast at some points, has huge issues with character and plot believability and has some very poor acting at times (all the time from Christensen).

Still it was fun to watch. Hopefully someone will take over after Lucas and make some movies set in the era after episode 6.

THRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNN!!!!! we want THRAAWAWWNN!!!!

or the NJO series, now THAT would kick arse... and all the original cast are about the right age for it now, so Mark Hammill could stop doing cartoon voice overs, Harrison Ford could stop thinking about laying a women (who, when naked, must look akin to a toolbox covered in skin), and Carrie Fisher could stop... doing whatever it is Carrie Fisher does since she gave up the coke... :)

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Have to say I loved it, and although Lucas cant seem to write good love scenes (Anakin and Padme on the balcony had us either cringeing or trying to muffle laughter), there were a few fantastic scenes - personal highlights were Palpatine and Anakin in the playhouse place and Obi-wan after he'd cut Anakin down, mostly thanks to amazing performances from Ian McDiarmid and Ewan Mcgregor. I think Hayden Christensen put in a better performance this time around than in 1 & 2, although yes, still wooden :p

Blahblahblah amazing fx etc :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dakkath said:
[Bubble Mursting Mode]

[/Bubble Bursting Mode]

Hell, it was a fine film over all... A little slow in parts during the middle imo but the action scenes made up for it very well...

The part where Anakin burns/melts near the lava flow and thw whole surgery & suiting scene was more graphic than I'd expected but tbh it was a good thing.

Although the whole Yoda entering the pod and taking off bit is meant to be stolen from ET...

you do realise im gonna have to kill myself now....cant live with the shame.

muuuum i failed you :(

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
[Bubble Mursting Mode]

[/Bubble Bursting Mode]

the bit u mentioned in ur spolier reminded me of a doom3 looking monster lol

Tilda

Use spoiler tags please guys.
Just because its a "star wars 3" thread dosn't mean everybody who's read it has seen the film.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Just because its a "star wars 3" thread dosn't mean everybody who's read it has seen the film.

*covers Tilda*

Run for it, Tild - this lot have been through all this already and some of them are giving you the evils about it... *distracts the non-spoiler users with a n00b on a stick, with flashing lights wrapped around it*

now RUN, whilst you still have the legs on you!!!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:

Pffft I do...

I din't see how Yoda flying somewhere or a freighter not being the falcon needed a spoiler...

I only use spoiler for plot points...

in ep 6 return of the wabba, lukey asks leila if she remembers her mother and she says yes.. "she was very sad and pretty" or something.. but leila don't see her mother...

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
in ep 6 return of the wabba, lukey asks leila if she remembers her mother and she says yes.. "she was very sad and pretty" or something.. but leila don't see her mother...

Might have been her "new" mother, Bail Organas wife, that she meant.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Yeppy Kinkster said:

oh, for gods sakes...

its LEIA, not LEILA - you been watching too much Futurama, imo! :twak:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I want to see episodes 789...because:

Luke becomes the new emperor(it was in the comics if someoe remembers those)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom