star wars 3

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Just got back from starwars III revenge of the sith. If you were considering not watching it because you felt let down by the others i strongly urge you to go and watch it in the cinima.

It was totaly intence.

I cryed when Obi-Wan confronts Anakin and ive only shed a tear in one other movie before (no not bambi :p ).

It has a few moments where the thoughts "lucas where are you going?1?!" kind of urgently pop into your head but genraly it was amazing! I strongly recomend it =o

neway gona have a sleepy now 8)

hope i dream of starwars =o

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
if you havnt seen the clone wars cartoons they are worth watching before the film as well. They give the characters alot more depth =o

i feel like such a fan-boi :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I've really got to go and see this :/

Gah, and it's Star Wars III: Revenge of The Sith. Not 'star wars 3' :p

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Totally agree. Was well worth staying up late to go and see. FAR better than Episode's I and II.

I was ready to cry quite a few times but hey Im a girly and I cry at almost everything so that might not say much! lol

Now I just got to wait for the full box-set to be released on DVD and ofc the trip to Florida later this year to buy all the cool merchandise :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aaaah good was thoroughly dissapointed with sw2 attack of the clones, only good bit imo was where yoda whooped arse.
Ty for recommending sw3 shall see it asap
:D

Mey

Part of the furniture
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!, Morch you ass... theres no point in watching it now :(

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Just saw it, it's worth watching. Much better then I and II as other point out as well.

Angelus562

Regular Freddie
I cryed when Obi-Wan confronts Anakin and ive only shed a tear in one other movie before (no not bambi :p ).

ok come on roadie we all know you did that lol

Gtreat star wars film better then all the rest from start 2 finish

P.S i saw it on DVD 2 days befor u all

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
just got home - kicks arse :D

only complaint is it seems to be a bit fragmented - lots of cutting between scenes, all kinds of stuff going on at once. Oh, that and the fact that im now dizzy and half blind from all the lightsaber fights :eek6:

Yoda stole that show for me - that and the last 5 minutes (yeah, i could be cynical and say it was a blatant tug at the heart strings of people like me who hold the originals so close to our hearts, but im on a cloud at the moment, so screw being cynical!!)

rawks - see it.

Now, dammit!!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
well im so glad anakin becomes darth finally, cos tbh darth roxors soxors and anakin is just a pain in the ass. :flame:

heh just saw this for 1st time probably as old as time but what the hey made me smile :)

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/galaxies1.html

absolutly loved it! i mean, it was just so amazing, only thing i disliked is the person i was sitting next to A) Wasnt the girl i wanted to even tho she told me to, B)id never met him before and i dont think he liked me being stoned.

even tho i have sesn all the others, i still wanted anakin to turn to back to the Jedi order or whatever, i hated when he became darth, it was just horrible, i hated how the turn to the dark side was so obvious and lucas just decided that yoda and obi wan didnt notice.

i didnt like the fight between obi wan and anakin, and i hated how padmai died, and i hated hte scenes where
all the jedis got assassinated
:( but i mean u totally would do the turquoise one with the long ear, fit as body! and doggy, grab the hair/ears lol ! ooooo

the 4 light sabres guy absolutly rocked
, but the computer stuff was sooo obvious, i still loved it tho. better than 1 and 2, and so much more combat.

also dont avoid this if u didnt like the others, its star wars! once u seen this u seen how it all happens!

its a must see!

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
they would have got a round of applause at the cinima i went to :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
lol we were all gunna go dressed up but couldnt be bothered in hte end, my mate came as darth maul and my other mate was dressed as darth vader lol dont think anyone appreciated it but meh

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Outlander said:
well im so glad anakin becomes darth finally, cos tbh darth roxors soxors and anakin is just a pain in the ass. :flame:

heh just saw this for 1st time probably as old as time but what the hey made me smile :)

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/galaxies1.html
firstly.. omfg mate:p that vid is soooooo old^^ maybe at least 1yr:p
secondly omfg Star Wars III : Revenge of the Sith is SOO GOOD!
once again Yoda has out done himself, he is my god :worthy:
gonna see it again at the weekend, i loved it so much, and ROFL AT R2 kicking ass!!!:p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
Thanks for not spoiler tagging that...

sorry :( thought everyone knew that well ill spoiler this

its ironic how anakin turned to the dark side to save her, but by turning to the dark side and becoming darth, he killed her :(

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Darksword said:
:( but i mean u totally would do the turquoise one with the long ear, fit as body! and doggy, grab the hair/ears lol ! ooooo!

Dude, that "turquoise one with the long ear, fit as body... grab the hair/ears..." :eek7:

Those hairy ears, or whatever you got your jollies off calling them, are Lekku - she was a Twi'lek, you nightlight...

and yeah - using spoilers is laudable, but get em in the right places, eh?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously, what does it matter if you say what happened in the movie, it's not like it's an unknown story xD

And why read the thread if you are that sensitive about knowing facts that doesn't make the movie any less good, it's bound to be said in a thread like this ^^

Use your heads megam8s! :touch:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Superb movie, I really enjoyed it.

Though, I knew the whole story before watching the movie, but it was nice to see it on the screen xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Zebolt said:
Seriously, what does it matter if you say what happened in the movie, it's not like it's an unknown story xD

And why read the thread if you are that sensitive about knowing facts that doesn't make the movie any less good, it's bound to be said in a thread like this ^^

Use your heads megam8s! :touch:

Yes, not an ubknown story but some things are not known (except for meganerds).

It doesn't make it less good, but it's still nice to see them as they come.

Even if a thread is about it, spoiler tags are a common thing and is concidered a polite thing. There was a mistake in the usage, i pointed it out and in my opinion rightfully so. It's not about being sensitive to things, it's about believing that people actually use their "heads megam8s! :touch: " when posting.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
it's about believing that people actually use their "heads megam8s! :touch: " when posting.
Why do they not use their heads when they say things they thought were good in the movie? The thread is discussing the movie so if we can't mention a single thing from the movie there's not much point in posting. So if ppl don't wanna know thing about the movie don't read it. It's as simple as that.

If I say I thought it was really cool when Dath Sidious gave Anakin his new title as Darth Vader I don't say it cuz' I don't use my head, cuz' I do. But if ppl/you don't like to read things about the movie they/you should avoid reading a post like this and not just do the first thing that comes to mind..... whine :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom