Squat n surf

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
No its not grapes, i get them all the time, but i'm free of them atm, had a wipe earlier and there was blood on the paper?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
What's the best way to have the loo roll, over or under?

/runs

UNDER!!! :eek:

*chases*

No its not grapes, i get them all the time, but i'm free of them atm, had a wipe earlier and there was blood on the paper?

Its grapes mate, they may not hurt or be further up your arse tunnel but its grapes of that I'm sure. Bowel cancer gives blood in the pooh but the blood is normal looking.

I shouldn't worry and may I suggest moist toilet wipes, they are like angels kissing your ring when you wipe compared to normal shit roll.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
spitter10.jpg

I'd hit it tbh.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I find the first few seconds of splash down unbearable though due to the pain of my arse grapes as Mr Plop forces his way out, so when thats happening I just close my eyes and pray for the lord to take me away :(

That is one of the most rep worth posts I have read in ages. :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I shouldn't worry and may I suggest moist toilet wipes, they are like angels kissing your ring when you wipe compared to normal shit roll.

Very true, normal paper just irritates bum plums. Aldi's aloe vera baby wipes are superb for the job, dirt cheap, very good quality and they last ages.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Very true, normal paper just irritates bum plums. Aldi's aloe vera baby wipes are superb for the job, dirt cheap, very good quality and they last ages.

Last ages ?

How long do you use each one for ??? :eek6:

Trem

But you are only meant to use 1 at a time because they block the drains up. I use Asda's own make and go through 2 packs a week :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Aldi ones don't block it seems, I happily use 3-4 in a session. That means about 3 weeks per packet and all for 89p, not a bad price for a clean and painfree bumhole. :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
all this grape talk. you old fuckers with defective bums!

Trem

Aldi ones don't block it seems, I happily use 3-4 in a session. That means about 3 weeks per packet and all for 89p, not a bad price for a clean and painfree bumhole. :p

Hmm I like what you are saying.

*sends Samm to Aldi*

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Could you get around it by sticking a pipe up your bum and pooing through it?

TdC

Could you get around it by sticking a pipe up your bum and pooing through it?
you could email Richard Gere for advice tbh

Lies!

I know TdC 'cause he's a kindred spirit and i know...i KNOW...that pulse is optional! :eek:

it's nice if they're still warm though. my microwave's not very large so I can only reheat bits of them at a time :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
it's nice if they're still warm though. my microwave's not very large so I can only reheat bits of them at a time :(

Place your microwave over your oven, stick the head in microwave and the lower part in oven! :D

Might have to rig the micro door lock to keep the door open...not to mention to stay out of the room so little TdC doesn't get radiated.

And i just realised i'd make one scary psycho :eek7:

TdC

it's ok, I'll wear my radiation suit. And a rain shield in case any liquids start to be expelled.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
it's ok, I'll wear my radiation suit. And a rain shield in case any liquids start to be expelled.

I was about to answer this, then realised it might be stepping over the line of creepy|real creepy :D

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I imagine it's a safe bet to say that if you suffer from arse grapes you'd want to stay out of the greenhouse in scum, if you know what I mean. But thinking about it surely it must pose a problem for fudgepackers who get arse grapes.
I suppose we'll find out one day when Trem finally gets caught for one of his many crimes against humanity and ends up in the prison showers :sex: and then without fail logs on and describes the whole thing to us.

Trem

I suppose we'll find out one day when Trem finally gets caught for one of his many crimes against humanity and ends up in the prison showers

OR if you simply give me your address soldier boy ;)

TdC

I discovered your miracle cure Trem :)

Attachments

• 11832.jpg
    11832.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom