Rant Squash.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Squash?

3e032a0bae997b7cce5382fe70d5e023.jpg

More like, *splosh*

leggy

Probably Scottish
It's not the same at all. Published science papers are already peer-reviewed by other scientists who know a lot more about the validity of the methodology that you do. If they fail peer-review they don't get through.

I review other people's designs and criticise the shit out of them all the time but then I'm the only person doing the review and I know more about what it should look like than other fuckers. That's not at all like scientific peer-review.

Point taken but you've completely missed the point of what I was saying. Well cherry picked.

I was stating that it isn't lazy to critique a methodology just because I haven't done the work.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
But the point still holds that someone more qualified than you already has.

leggy

Probably Scottish
But the point still holds that someone more qualified than you already has.
Thy wasn't disputed :)

And that isn't an excuse for making a half hearted effort to understand something :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Can't we just agree to anything in excess will kill you, eventually. Everything depends on the quantity.

@Wij you have a doctorate in bio-engineering or someth?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Don't believe the lies! I know where the hairdresser-car driving @Summo dwells! Not telling though. Unless you bribe me. With pie ofc.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Aaaaaand close! We're here every night folks! Tip your waitress, and remember to try the fish!

russell

FH is my second home
Just had a hot ribena. Yum. Feel like some kind of crack whore now after the comments in this thread!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Stupid law but if it's the only way to stop fuckwits from living off sugary drinks then so be it.

I would prefer to not have to pay extra for the odd sugary drink because mouth breathers cannot function properly but hey ho.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Stupid law but if it's the only way to stop fuckwits from living off sugary drinks then so be it.

I would prefer to not have to pay extra for the odd sugary drink because mouth breathers cannot function properly but hey ho.
I only evr drink diet drinks. Ie no sugar. But it shouuld be personal choice . Im sure there are many highly educated people who drink full fat coke not just mouth breathers as you so pleasently put it. Some people drink them and dont have fat issues so why should they get taxed.

Its a case of making those who can afford it to pay for those kids who might be fat. Cause thtose who cant afford the increase will just spoon sugar into their tea and coffee.

Doesnt affect starbucks with their huge sugary drinks either.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Oi. I pretty much live off Pepsi and various Energy Drinks. If I was fat or was missing teeth I'd see your point, but I'm not and I'm not, so I don't.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I only evr drink diet drinks. Ie no sugar. But it shouuld be personal choice . Im sure there are many highly educated people who drink full fat coke not just mouth breathers as you so pleasently put it. Some people drink them and dont have fat issues so why should they get taxed.

Its a case of making those who can afford it to pay for those kids who might be fat. Cause thtose who cant afford the increase will just spoon sugar into their tea and coffee.

Doesnt affect starbucks with their huge sugary drinks either.

Great.

But the chavs still drink it like water and no amount of attempted education will stop them.

So fuck it, might as well rinse the stupid fuckers.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Great.

But the chavs still drink it like water and no amount of attempted education will stop them.

Hey, fuck you guy!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Great.

Mass generalisation. Like saying all spiks are greasey. I know a few people on the breadline that dont guzzle high sugar pop. So you know little apart fro. What you consume on channel 5

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A chav is not a poor person, a chav is a chav...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
a friend of mine once got mugged at knife by a pair of chavs point in a very posh part of Surrey, he was jogging and had 50p on him, he saw one of the guys the next day who gave him back his 50p because "they were just having a laugh"

bored rich kids can also be chavs ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
a friend of mine once got mugged at knife by a pair of chavs point in a very posh part of Surrey, he was jogging and had 50p on him, he saw one of the guys the next day who gave him back his 50p because "they were just having a laugh"

bored rich kids can also be chavs ;)
They weren't chavs then. Just tourists.

I refer you to Pulp's Common People to reflect on this error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom