Spurs

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Marc said:
I think hes a bit of a knob for what he did, but its not gonna cloud my judgement that hes probably in the top 3 european players at present and a joy to watch

I agree, but Rooney's sending off was his own fault he should have known better. Sven dropped a ball by taking him along.

Ronaldo is a fucking legend :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Can't stand him really. Even though he has changed some of his dirty tricks I just keep getting reminded of his previous record of foul play. As a player he is talented, as a person he is terrible, imo.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Coldbeard said:
Can't stand him really. Even though he has changed some of his dirty tricks I just keep getting reminded of his previous record of foul play. As a player he is talented, as a person he is terrible, imo.
This is about right every great thin he dose he lets himself down by falling over. I have not liked him since the game earlier in the season where he dived twice they were both horrible dives but man u get a 2 nil lead out of it. If he cut it out and learned more than one step over i might put him in europes top 3 but for now Scholes is still his Daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom