Spurs

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Lol, spurs were all over united until that *ahem* debateable penalty :p

From there it was all downhill.

However, everyone in the pub lol'd at John O'Shea in goal, comical :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
If Ronaldo did get touched it was laces so dive imo :)

But Vidic he is some player another one making this season for you. Him Scoles and Ronaldo (when hes not falling over) are playing unbelivably.

But Arsenal missed there chance yesterday but imo it was outside the box still a red but only a free kick ;) Not an excuse just a observation.

soze

I am a FH squatter
£5 says Ronaldo and Ferdinand are out of England game :)

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Like i said on another forum, people forget about Berbatov and Dawson diving.

But again because it's Utd we get all the stick.

Ronaldo, Eboue, Diouf, Drogba, Robben, Gerrard along with many others all dive, until FA do something about it, diving will still continue.

soze

I am a FH squatter
cHodAX said:
Ronaldo is Portugese?
I meant Rooney

Unleashed said:
Like i said on another forum, people forget about Berbatov and Dawson diving.

But again because it's Utd we get all the stick.

Ronaldo, Eboue, Diouf, Drogba, Robben, Gerrard along with many others all dive, until FA do something about it, diving will still continue.
You mentioned the Ronaldo dive so i gave my view but Berbatov was just as bad. Untill the refs have the guts to either give the penalty or the yellow card for a dive in the 50 50 nothing will change.

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
laff spurs crumbled at half time

Man Utd have the easier run in now too I reckon, Chelski and Pool away, can win at pool snag a draw at the bridge, Chelski HAVE to beat Utd, also got the geordies and arse away.. gunna be intresting!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Chelsea beat Newcastle twice within what, a week?

Won't be a problem to go there again with JT & Cech back :)

Van der Saar's broken his nose so he's out for a while now, maybe it's united's undoing ;):D:D

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Aile said:
laff spurs crumbled at half time

Man Utd have the easier run in now too I reckon, Chelski and Pool away, can win at pool snag a draw at the bridge, Chelski HAVE to beat Utd, also got the geordies and arse away.. gunna be intresting!

It's our title to throw away tbh. And there will be points dropped along the way for all 4 teams.

Was quite worried before the start of the game, but not sure why after Arse reserves beat them in midweek.

Marc

FH is my second home
Christiano Ronaldo, FIFA european best player within 3 years I reckon.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Marc said:
Christiano Ronaldo, FIFA european best player within 3 years I reckon.

I'd be suprised if it's as long as that with the way he is playing atm.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
was pretty neat game, ronaldo was good, o'shea in goal was pretty funny, especially when he came out and tackled :p

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Well who'd have thought it eh?

The biggest dive in the Tottenham v United game was by Berbatov and the BBC decided to edit it out of their match highlights and make a total meal of the touch on Ronaldo that saw him go down.

He does some things that are worth awards and some that aren't they said.....

Well he ran at pace and went down with a slight touch.

And he ripped Tottenham apart in open play just as he has in many games to many teams this season.

Let's see if the BBC now show Berbatov's dive in their little chat after the highlights eh. I doubt it very much!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Unleashed said:
Let's see if the BBC now show Berbatov's dive in their little chat after the highlights eh. I doubt it very much!

Don't be silly, the Beeb have no love for United since Fergie started refusing them after match interviews, 4-5 times this season the match analysis has been seriously skewed by comments from Lineker/Shearer/Hansen and MOTD2 isn't much better. That isn't going to change till either Fergie goes or we become so dominant that they can't say anything to the contrary without looking stupid infront of the nations eyes.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
bah motd is rubbish, Schmiechel got fired because apparently his "english was barely understandable" personally i think it was because he disagreed with alan hansen too much and was right too ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Was a great match such a shame that the focal point will be the so called penalty. The referee was shit all game, Scholes should have been booked about 3 times in the first half.

However the referee missed the stone waller on Larsson. We will miss him when he goes, I bet he is looking back and thinking why didnt I come here sooner he could have elevated us to be a great consistent team on the european front. He is a different class.

Marc

FH is my second home
Saha's play and through ball for giggs to score was straight out of the top drawer. I really rate Saha

soze

I am a FH squatter
And people say us Arsenal fans are bad you lot are just like us. If Ronaldo got kicked then Ferdinand clipped Berbatovs heel. If Ronaldo can fall over with minimum contact and you defend it then so can Berbatov

Gamah

Banned
Can't believe people are supporting that cock sucker Ronaldo, people are so quick to forget the shit that he pulled in the world cup.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yeah Ronaldo is a first class knob...but he is still one of the best, if not the best player in Europe atm.

Marc

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Can't believe people are supporting that cock sucker Ronaldo, people are so quick to forget the shit that he pulled in the world cup.

I think hes a bit of a knob for what he did, but its not gonna cloud my judgement that hes probably in the top 3 european players at present and a joy to watch

cmr

Banned
Gamah said:

i personally still fucking despise the little cocky **** and its annoying that hes not booed at every game anymore

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Ronaldo played his part in the world cup sending off, but Rooney hardly helped himself did he.

Also i blame Sven for taking Rooney when he wasn't fit and playing him up front on his own pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom