Mar7_de_lake.jpg

S

Sigurd

All very well having a pretty world, but the actual game needs to be fun too :p

O

old.tRoG

That looks better than photos...

*Goes back to drooling over DE*

It's gonna take a beast of a machine to run that thing, especially when you realise that it's a MMORPG, and there could be hundreds of players on the screen at one time.

O

old.Tohtori

Let's hope the characters fit that scenery as well.

Polygon on a springday? No thank you...

And hopefully this time you can edit your character in many, many ways(police ac. pun).

I don't want to see 1500 same looking guys running around in their light blue underwear and light brown panties.

And also the gameplay..please..oh please let the graphics be as marvelous as the gameplay is.

Excellent graphics, we all know this by now...let's just hope we can "hate the player and not the game".

A

arladon

Aye graphics are sweet, but the monkey dragons flying around, and only beeing humans is terrible. They are making to much fuss with the Graphics. I'll be playing WoW ;)

C

cadiva

Can't wait for this one

Applied for the job as lore writer for this game but the buggers turned me down and gave it to some git from their forums (she says in her bitter and twisted rejection).

I would imagine the game world will be fairly impressive too as Piers Anthony has done the whole back story for it and Codemasters are a well respected studio who take notice of what their forum posters say (the box cover was picked from a poll of their newsletter subscribers and hey I picked the winning design too!)

Have been beta testing Shadowbane and I'm really disappointed with it. The lag is horrendous, the framerate is sucky, the gameplay is a mare but the individuality of character creation is fantastic.

Might wait 6 months before buying that one tho.

L

-Lonewolf-

Re: Can't wait for this one

Originally posted by cadiva

Have been beta testing Shadowbane and I'm really disappointed with it. The lag is horrendous, the framerate is sucky, the gameplay is a mare but the individuality of character creation is fantastic.

The individuality?! What you on about there is hardly any customisation at all, only things u can change are your hair and your skin oh and which weapon u hold on the aesthetic side of things and some of ur stats all be it a little bit

Not anything ground breaking imo

C

cadiva

Re: Re: Can't wait for this one

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
The individuality?! What you on about there is hardly any customisation at all, only things u can change are your hair and your skin oh and which weapon u hold on the aesthetic side of things and some of ur stats all be it a little bit

Not anything ground breaking imo

Urm character creation ie the bit when you create your character. I'm not talking about changing the colour of its eyes idiot, I'm talking about the direction you can spec it so that not everyone will have the same Camelot charbuilder cookie cooker template.

Jeeze anyone that thinks that being able to change your eye colour is true individuality is a bit touched in the head.

EDIT: Didn't see your reply to this post until I was looking for something else so it's a couple of days late.

Users who are viewing this thread