spring is in the air

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
what about the low rr peeps without a template who real dont have much of a chance against the high rr's that seem to be set on camping? would laugh my sox off if these high rr's lost all their gear when they transferered to ywain and had to ask for help getting items again :p.. then see them complain when they get rolled by high rr's with all there templates :p

When all comes to all, the quest IS in an RvR zone, so people have every right to camp those spots and kill others. However with this server having extremely low numbers at the moment, they are actually not only ruining it for that population, but making it near impossible to muster the numbers needed to break this camping force.

I am just appealing to everyones good heart when I say, please take towers but don't camp them :(

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
what about the low rr peeps without a template who real dont have much of a chance against the high rr's that seem to be set on camping? would laugh my sox off if these high rr's lost all their gear when they transferered to ywain and had to ask for help getting items again :p.. then see them complain when they get rolled by high rr's with all there templates :p

I'll just ask all my non-retarded high rr mates to help, and ill still be back killing you quicker than i can shut you up by placing a tampon in your mouth.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I guess someone died in an rvr zone. That's hilarious how ppl get mad over a game, might consider quiting it and focus on RL instead if it makes you that mad.

sshot016.jpg

haha that comment in the /as made me lol irl, the being bored making cupcakes and dont even want to eat them. reminds me of the 40 year old virgin film when he does something similar.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
amagad, what happened in this thread?

Someone sum it up :<

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
@aika

next time - answer with smth like that golden:

"i sense much anger with u. have u tried having a wank?"

:D

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Also got jumped at 3am while having rabbit on less then 1% (when the %meter goes empty) that sucked but its fast respawn (so i thought usualy is like 10min) next spawn was 6am :D

was a "nice" 1fg~ mids vs 1fg~ hibs vs 1fg~ albs fight at the milegate the other day. if you die just come back in greater numbers.

Defending towers is just silly tho :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If you die, bring more people.. Kzar is running low on recruitments :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Also got jumped at 3am while having rabbit on less then 1% (when the %meter goes empty) that sucked but its fast respawn (so i thought usualy is like 10min) next spawn was 6am :D

was a "nice" 1fg~ mids vs 1fg~ hibs vs 1fg~ albs fight at the milegate the other day. if you die just come back in greater numbers.

Defending towers is just silly tho :p

which fg of hibs did you fight?

or we talking about on ywain? :>

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Is there any prereq to getting the bracer OTD from the bunny?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Nevermind, I think pet got final blow and thus no group credit

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
/slap at Armedis and Isloraf. Was on the tower to retake it for mids/albs :p, not for u to be an arpee bag to be slained xD.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
I'll just ask all my non-retarded high rr mates to help, and ill still be back killing you quicker than i can shut you up by placing a tampon in your mouth.

come solo me,........ofc thats unlikely :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
/slap at Armedis and Isloraf. Was on the tower to retake it for mids/albs :p, not for u to be an arpee bag to be slained xD.

Killed me while being on Ailline tower too, instead of just letting me bash the door down - I was solo :(

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Bloody hell Lee u still playing this? :p

we all are steve,den,mike,rich,will and a few others on ywain,having alot of fun waiting to transfer all my toons from excal as well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom