spring is in the air

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Well TBH Stalino did a sterling job claiming and defending Hurbury T3 all day 12 hours online 42k he made stopping Mids/Hibs

I arrived at Hurbury 3 on my solo NS, unstealthed, did some /yes /yes /beg and they showed they wouldn't hurt me (after some emotion spam, granted), killed Captain. They followed me inside, killed Hib-captain, I sat down, they killed me, mission done.

I had something similar happen at Fensalir, was bashing door (once again, solo NS) and 3 Mids showed up, they saw me, figured I had no chance and let me continue.

Lesson to be learned: Either show up as a FG or solo, that gives you best odds to complete it.

edit: Oh yeah the Fensalir-fight with the Albs (Wesley, Judas, reaver, arms, scouts etc) versus stealthzerg-Hib was epic lol

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I arrived at Hurbury 3 on my solo NS, unstealthed, did some /yes /yes /beg and they showed they wouldn't hurt me (after some emotion spam, granted), killed Captain. They followed me inside, killed Hib-captain, I sat down, they killed me, mission done.

I had something similar happen at Fensalir, was bashing door (once again, solo NS) and 3 Mids showed up, they saw me, figured I had no chance and let me continue.

Lesson to be learned: Either show up as a FG or solo, that gives you best odds to complete it.

edit: Oh yeah the Fensalir-fight with the Albs (Wesley, Judas, reaver, arms, scouts etc) versus stealthzerg-Hib was epic lol

Fair play on them I done same as well helped soloers take doors down on my Ranger to help them some people who want to do it need a hand now and again not all have got access to friends who play 24/7 :D

Soulja

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Solo or FG is kinda irrelevant. It all depends on the people behind the keyboard when it comes to that

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So is the springtime folly bracer in game again?

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie

Aye! Was lots of fun and chaos hehe :iagree:

Puppet

Part of the furniture

Yep and the Medal of Honour. Tho to be fair, they aren't needed in most classes their templates, but it's a nice option to keep open.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie

Yes folly bracer is the rapid bunny in agramon purp con and a beast hangs normally about the mile gates no quest needed just kill and otd, and moh is the twr quest.

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes folly bracer is the rapid bunny in agramon purp con and a beast hangs normally about the mile gates no quest needed just kill and otd, and moh is the twr quest.

The tower quest leads to the moh quest where you have to kill the bunny though ;)

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
The tower quest leads to the moh quest where you have to kill the bunny though ;)

i was in a gp without a quest and did no twr`s just went straight to agramon and kiled the bunney and got the bracer and its not bound put it in the house vault so any 1 of my chars can have it

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
i was in a gp without a quest and did no twr`s just went straight to agramon and kiled the bunney and got the bracer and its not bound put it in the house vault so any 1 of my chars can have it

What Xzoltan meant is that you must first do the tower quest, after that you get the bunny quest and MoH as reward for killing the bunny. You get the OTD bracer anyway though, even if you kill the bunny without any quest.

Both items are good to have, even as backup just incase. I have the bracer in many of my templates tbh.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Such bs to have items which drop once a year if even that in-game tbh.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
this thread makes me lol :(

funny part is, when we've bin running around in a small group you can almost guarantee if we're seen by albs/mids we get attacked first especially yesterday as septina was bard and needed to learn to pan!

so we'll never know if we'd have left the fg's cuz they attack first.....

and we even left some soloers :p

but yet again the grp did zerg down other soloers haha :p

all in all my champ has gone from 1-50 ml1-10 and templated (except for darkspire quick bracer sum1 givf!!!!!!) and rr1-3L6 in about 18hours /play!

so much for the dead svr :>

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Can people just retake their bloody towers already and the entire server work together so people who needs this quest can get it done?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
was doing quest all morning albs seemed happy to leave others alone.. then stalino came along,some people just cant help themselves... i got the quest fck everyone else seems to be some peeps attitudes...

aika

Part of the furniture
Well, this is not Gaheris. I'm not gonna log in just to afk at Ligen all day, cause no one is at rvr aside from people doing this quest.

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
People who have no pve to do are actually logging into this dead server?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Well I've just retaking Boldiam tower, and logged Merc there to retake it again once Mids or Hibs take it, and logged Arms at the Hurb tower to do the same. I will keep these chars logged here until its their turns to get the quest done =) Hope Mids/Hibs will follow my example :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
think the majority being very helpful,its very much appreciated..

aika

Part of the furniture
I guess someone died in an rvr zone. That's hilarious how ppl get mad over a game, might consider quiting it and focus on RL instead if it makes you that mad.

sshot016.jpg

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
was doing quest all morning albs seemed happy to leave others alone.. then stalino came along,some people just cant help themselves... i got the quest fck everyone else seems to be some peeps attitudes...

I don't get why I have to leave a hib or mid alone? since when are we working together? you can do the quest while having some fun rvr. I've taken more towers than any other alb. and fyi, I do not have the necky ;)

Well, this is not Gaheris. I'm not gonna log in just to afk at Ligen all day, cause no one is at rvr aside from people doing this quest.

qft, had a great fight with you in bold tower.. death from above :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I guess someone died in an rvr zone. That's hilarious how ppl get mad over a game, might consider quiting it and focus on RL instead if it makes you that mad.

sshot016.jpg

:> this makes me lol

aika

Part of the furniture
anyways, we're logging now, so the evil hibs will not interfere for today!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
The guy might be ranting but he got a point, the quest is only avail for a very limited periode of time, and with the server population being at 100, it is very hard to get anything done unless we work together just a tiny little bit.

But I see the Hibs camping Bold tower doesn't share my view on things :( Sigh

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
All this inter-realm love makes me sick tbh.
Had a great time yesterday trying to take Hur tower from Stalino & crew. Took fookin ages but we got there eventually.

Its a good neckie.. if you want it you should expect to put in a bit of effort for it, its an RvR quest after all.

aika

Part of the furniture
The guy might be ranting but he got a point, the quest is only avail for a very limited periode of time, and with the server population being at 100, it is very hard to get anything done unless we work together just a tiny little bit.

But I see the Hibs camping Bold tower doesn't share my view on things :( Sigh

yeah buts its not like we killed them with a fg? We just had a 3 man grp, every fight except the last one against 4 albs ( we had bain with us as well then) we were outnumbered.

Edit: like I said before, we logged now,so shouldn't be any hibs there.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
what about the low rr peeps without a template who real dont have much of a chance against the high rr's that seem to be set on camping? would laugh my sox off if these high rr's lost all their gear when they transferered to ywain and had to ask for help getting items again :p.. then see them complain when they get rolled by high rr's with all there templates :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom