spring is in the air

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
nice work from soulbow and crew stopping moh grps in hib.. going to go claim and defend mid twrs now... job done muppet

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
nice work from soulbow and crew stopping moh grps in hib.. going to go claim and defend mid twrs now... job done muppet

NP it bit Payback For the FG of Mids who yesterday when having Rabbit on 5% decided to fck me over as old saying goes."Don't get mad get Even"

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
So, people are not allowed to rvr these days? :D

oh and........ SOMEONE DIED IN AN RVR ZONE!!!111 :flame:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
FG mids killed me and a buddy after we took the hurbury tower this morning. IT MADE ME SO ANGRY MIDS FFS

/emoragequit

But seriously, server is useless for RvR, go get your rps on Ywain instead ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
thisthreadagain.jpg

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
No seriusly, why dont help each other out to get this quest done.
All you ppl that say : /yawn , ooh look he died in a rvr zone etc etc , try to do the quest on Ywain !!
So imo why not help out on all realms and get this done while we can :drink:
at least here its possible to get it on multiple chars on more than 1 realm before the time is up, try that on Ywain :m00:

aika

Part of the furniture
All you ppl that say : /yawn , ooh look he died in a rvr zone etc etc , try to do the quest on Ywain !!
at least here its possible to get it on multiple chars on more than 1 realm before the time is up, try that on Ywain :m00:

what about the ppl that finished with PvE? What am I gonna do then =\ no rvr at all atm

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH

yawn

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
what about the ppl that finished with PvE? What am I gonna do then =\ no rvr at all atm

Maybe if you let people finish their template they might come out and rvr! :wub:

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
I dunno, I guess people are pretty content being cuntish to each other "OH LOOK WE CAN STILL RVR WE DONT NEED QUEST LOLOLOLOLOL"

Fucking idiots

CorNokZ

I dunno, I guess people are pretty content being cuntish to each other "OH LOOK WE CAN STILL RVR WE DONT NEED QUEST LOLOLOLOLOL"

Fucking idiots

lol cry more srsly.. We were three men who had a door on 1% when mids showed up and killed us. Yeah I got pissed, but had we been more people there it wouldn't have happened. You died in an RvR zone, get over it?

If you really need the bracer and the necky bring a group or a BG

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Oh fuck off, obviously if more people were around at the time its not a problem but there isn't always a zerg of people at any given time wanting to do the fucking quest is there? Can't we just go back to being rp horny tossers after this shit is over? The people doing the quest atm are most likely untemplated low RRs, so being farmed by high RRs camping the towers is just gay.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Oh fuck off, obviously if more people were around at the time its not a problem but there isn't always a zerg of people at any given time wanting to do the fucking quest is there? Can't we just go back to being rp horny tossers after this shit is over? The people doing the quest atm are most likely untemplated low RRs, so being farmed by high RRs camping the towers is just gay.

Well TBH Stalino did a sterling job claiming and defending Hurbury T3 all day 12 hours online 42k he made stopping Mids/Hibs so tbh m8 all 3 realms are doing it Taglim and them don't need quest so farming people doing it is only way they going to get rp's no 1 is RvRing and mids most time being running fg's.

Yes it easier on this server than Ywain there you hardly get MOH unless you running a set group.It a RvR zone m8 if people want RP they going to RP.

Soulja

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
any doing this one on mid classic before the 15?

pm me i have atleast 4 chars i wanna do this on
got pb healer shaman sb skald and a few more...

if it aint to hard on almost emty server, can i duo this one? got not a clue :)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I had a great fight with some hibs and mids today..

its so easy to take a tower.. even with ppl defending.

thx for the fun though

-stalino

CorNokZ

GoL member complaining about getting zerged by high RRs... Yeah okay

CorNokZ

cba to go back with wizard and melee the door down again, lol

aika

Part of the furniture
btw cornokz sorry for killing your wiz in emain, wasn't sure if you were with the others or not, so couldnt take chances, as we've been zerged a few times before :)
Tuth: rvr was fine before all this tower quest BS, though there's actually a nice amount of "grp" action instead of solo.

Anyways give transfer!

CorNokZ

heh np mate.. Was unbuffed and running with the others to the other hib tower. They just had horses and speed where as my realm spd was just running out :)

Never say sorry for killing me mate

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
So let me get this straight, the quest is running for the first time on the EU servers, and instead of leaving each other be during this quest so we can go to the yank servers and kick the living shit out of them, we cock it up for each other?? :twak:

CorNokZ

Nah mate.. Go out with a fg and some randoms on stick and you'll be fine

Everz

FH is my second home
play ywain friends.

More action on mord then here ffs :<.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I had a great fight with some hibs and mids today..

its so easy to take a tower.. even with ppl defending.

thx for the fun though

-stalino
Go back to killing people pve'ing in laby ;)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
looking forwards to seeing soulbows death spam on ywain so i can hunt him down for the easy rps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom