Spiritcaba rvr movie! from US

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, don't think I'll download it now with poeples reviews of it so far ;o

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i thought that the target selectioning was the big problem.. seemed like he used f8 sometimes, didnt it?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Think that was the worst movie I have ever watched.

Made by a 12 year old?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Think that was the worst movie I have ever watched.

Made by a 12 year old?

yes all it needed was a "Dwagonfang" for it to be truelly sad

<hides from Grivne> :wub:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
first time i soloed. i ran with 500 albs, got healed, had full buffs, had necro givin me power and my targets where 3/4 dead before i nuked em.

my first solo eva.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
kinda showed rvr at a completely different level...it wasnt just the cabalist that played bad tbh.

but funny video, if you look at it the right way :p

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
kinda showed rvr at a completely different level...it wasnt just the cabalist that played bad tbh.

but funny video, if you look at it the right way :p

maybe on the US server they know how boring MA is so have desided to stop using it. TBH if you was gonna fight 8 on 8, everyone would pair off with someone else no all go for the same person.

And another thing, any caster no to be killed in first 5secs of a fight has to be admired really. I don't really see what he was doing wrong, Debuff and then nuke.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:
maybe on the US server they know how boring MA is so have desided to stop using it. TBH if you was gonna fight 8 on 8, everyone would pair off with someone else no all go for the same person.

And another thing, any caster no to be killed in first 5secs of a fight has to be admired really. I don't really see what he was doing wrong, Debuff and then nuke.

Just because you didnt see what he was doing wrong doesnt mean he wasnt doing anything wrong, now was it? If you want I can explain a few things. It's not about fighting 8vs8 or running around leeching im talking about when i say "a completely different level", i just mean their skill of play in general, regardless of numbers.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
Just because you didnt see what he was doing wrong doesnt mean he wasnt doing anything wrong, now was it? If you want I can explain a few things. It's not about fighting 8vs8 or running around leeching im talking about when i say "a completely different level", i just mean their skill of play in general, regardless of numbers.
NOt worth it to have any kind of conversation with Balbor Ilum. :p

Case

Fledgling Freddie
it`s possible he`s the worst player i`ve ever seen and it`s certainly one of the worst vids

it`s like watching a video of thid but in emain :eek6:

those mids were like asleep or something? attacking caster ...caster runs away hmmm i know go for a different target and don`t assist ever :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom