Spiritcaba rvr movie! from US

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
That movie was UTTER SHIT.

Watched half of it and it was more than enough for me.

Those comments were just zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, so was the playing. Not to mention the irritating music it has.

Shows the quality of US really.

Waste of time.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Comments sucked yep. Bigheaded fekker.

but then again he is a alb caster who actually kills stuff so :p

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
BORING!

I've seen BD's do more action than this, and BD movies are amongst the most boring ones I've seen! :)

No impressive kills, not an ounce of skill or familiarity with his class and working with a group is involved in this movie, it's random gits farming other random gits. The comments leaves me with a "who cares, really?" feeling, the editing is uninspiring and the music is out of place and dull.

I'll do better one day. :]

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
RR10 caba from US is soon releasing a movie.

Hope he has some strong skills.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol "first time i ran solo" and he is running along with a fg :p

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
haven't yet seen 1 good movie from US servers :p

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing special in that movie tbh, atleast those albs seems to be able to kill the mids even that mids had more ppl in action.Instead of hanging on forum ore Apk they went out Fighting ^^ :flame: J/k
Love to c another cabby movie maby Bodyroot can make one ?

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
Nothing special in that movie tbh, atleast those albs seems to be able to kill the mids even that mids had more ppl in action.Instead of hanging on forum ore Apk they went out Fighting ^^ :flame: J/k
Love to c another cabby movie maby Bodyroot can make one ?

Think he will be.. atleast last night it was a case of "can't run BB, doing fraps :p"

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Asty said:
haven't yet seen 1 good movie from US servers :p

I have seen 2 i think, that NS Araxa (?) and that ranja, wotever his name was.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
That movie is absolutely terrible.

"Solo" while tagging along with a FG and, he doesn't even nuke that hard. Questionable target selection too.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
jesus that was an absolutely horrific video to see, i didnt even watch it to the ending. Awful comments, awful playing, awful everything...

and what on earth was the mids doing? O_O

suckage of extremely low lvl, one of the worst castervids ive ever seen.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
He dont know how to pick targets, clearly a armsman alt tbh.

Plays like hes solo as well.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
always thought this 'american's can play for shit' thing was just some euro vs yank crap, but that vid is just, erm?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nuky said:
always thought this 'american's can play for shit' thing was just some euro vs yank crap, but that vid is just, erm?

well i just looked at some vid from some savagegrpa called mutiny or something, seems to me that ppl over there just dont use defense like we do and to allow a train with the deadliest meleetoon in daoc to just go rampage like he wants to is just abit weird in my eyes, we have tools such as guard and BG to deal with that. Would be fun to transfer a guildgrp there for a week just to see how those guys play tbh.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
well i just looked at some vid from some savagegrpa called mutiny or something, seems to me that ppl over there just dont use defense like we do and to allow a train with the deadliest meleetoon in daoc to just go rampage like he wants to is just abit weird in my eyes, we have tools such as guard and BG to deal with that. Would be fun to transfer a guildgrp there for a week just to see how those guys play tbh.

would love to see a good euro guild over there for a week or two tbh, i would think they would bust the excal record of 1 mil (or around that wasnt it?) a week with vey very little trouble. but of course it will never happen.

dont suppose u have a link to these mutiny chaps? :) (boooooored)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Dook said:
That movie is absolutely terrible.

"Solo" while tagging along with a FG and, he doesn't even nuke that hard. Questionable target selection too.

Just to disagree with dook!

I thought that movie was fucking superb guys that guys a great Sorcerer ffs you guys know NOTHING! newbies!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:

I thought that movie was fucking superb guys that guys a great Sorcerer ffs you guys know NOTHING! newbies!

and this is what happens when some people exploit themselves to the combination of friday+beer I guess ;)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:

TOO BAD IT WAS A CABALIST M8!111
:fluffle:

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe funny shit :p liked he's in-game comments.. not really sure if he were just joking or he really is that stupid ^^

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
hahaha :D pure comedy, even if he wasnt jokeing.

LOL @ the sos part, hahaha, exactly like the random grps on excal (exept they sos vs 1fg, and then all get killed :D)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
. Would be fun to transfer a guildgrp there for a week just to see how those guys play tbh.

I wannel do that to

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i recon he composed that music while he played tbh, i dont think i have ever heard nething quite that bad, and i once heard a burly builder from essex who must have smoked like 30 a day for the last 25 years singing along to "men in black" :eek6:

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Played awfully, silly music and idiotic comments - I liked it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom