Spirit of the realm of albion

duact

Fledgling Freddie
As a member of the albion realm I am deeply dissapointed by the behaviour of guilds that compromise our realms defence for easy rp farming by releasing towers/keeps so that IRVR can be created.

This behaviour should result in instant ban of all members of guilds doing this.

The realm comes first and realmpoints second.

Shame on you (you know who you are)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
idd, TT got banned/suspended for this, i think i'm going to report all the guilds that released towers and keeps for the good of the server.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
idd, TT got banned/suspended for this, i think i'm going to report all the guilds that released towers and keeps for the good of the server.

Please do mate.. start with Colon Cap D.. :)

( ever considered, another reason for releasing towers/ kepps ? )

/doh

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Randoms trying to take the piss out of randoms.... funny :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
As a member of the albion realm I am deeply dissapointed by the behaviour of guilds that compromise our realms defence for easy rp farming by releasing towers/keeps so that IRVR can be created.

This behaviour should result in instant ban of all members of guilds doing this.

The realm comes first and realmpoints second.

Shame on you (you know who you are)

well... No point in having a claimed lvl 10 tower at rediculous bounty point costs... when mids are just going to take it anyways :)

So it's not to make insta RvR, meerely a result of the mids' and hibs' stupid RvR action.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
well... No point in having a claimed lvl 10 tower at rediculous bounty point costs... when mids are just going to take it anyways :)

So it's not to make insta RvR, meerely a result of the mids' and hibs' stupid RvR action.

AND Yet it ok for YOU OWN Realm mates like CM and Horner to piss around taking Keeps and Relics at shit o clock in morning is it ??

Yea Stupid errrr Right at least you can defend which is more than can be said for Albs lame ass tactics when they go and take keeps.

Soulja

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

If only TT had thought up that excuse in time.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo banning ppl for wanting more action is silly,and it wouldn't do any good to the cluster!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yes because from my experience he is fucking useless but tries to talk the talk :p

Only times i have seen him is zerging soloers, attempting to zerg soloers (when the rest of the group carry on running past) and getting flattened or getting owned while in a duo by solo people :p

Dunno...maybe he does ok since the decent players left.

he was that zerker right?

Lethul

FH is my second home
yes because from my experience he is fucking useless but tries to talk the talk :p

Only times i have seen him is zerging soloers, attempting to zerg soloers (when the rest of the group carry on running past) and getting flattened or getting owned while in a duo by solo people :p

Dunno...maybe he does ok since the decent players left.

he was that zerker right?

he was zerk ages ago, then he played cleric in BDC, then thane in Xnysblabla. He is retarded and all but he is not really a random.. :p

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe there were low on bp?

Erm were shall i port to:confused:

We need to take keeps in alb every day:fluffle: to give the night crew something to do?

or they be in mid, and when we wake up mid will be red?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
AND Yet it ok for YOU OWN Realm mates like CM and Horner to piss around taking Keeps and Relics at shit o clock in morning is it ??

Yea Stupid errrr Right at least you can defend which is more than can be said for Albs lame ass tactics when they go and take keeps.

Soulja

First of all, last few months CM did retake their own keeps and left hib/mid keeps mostly alone, and else we took 1 keep in hib or in mid and nothing more.

Last 3-4 months hibs+mids working together in the morning to retake iRvR in albion. I dont care about that at all, i dont make a (childish) QQ on FH like most hibs/mids do when albs retake there own keep and/or take 1 keep in their frontier.

So Soulja stop your old WOII stories that CM is taking relics in the early morning, or that we painting hib/mid total red.

Septina

Part of the furniture
First of all, last few months CM did retake their own keeps and left hib/mid keeps mostly alone, and else we took 1 keep in hib or in mid and nothing more.

Last 3-4 months hibs+mids working together in the morning to retake iRvR in albion. I dont care about that at all, i dont make a (childish) QQ on FH like most hibs/mids do when albs retake there own keep and/or take 1 keep in their frontier.

So Soulja stop your old WOII stories that CM is taking relics in the early morning, or that we painting hib/mid total red.

You're still wrecking the remains of this server by not allowing IRVR and retaking keeps in the middle of the night. :)
Frankly i dont give a shit where irvr is as long as its up and running but you guys just seem to want to pve guards and keeps instead of having nice rvr action. :)

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
personally i prefer the boat ride to bridge of crauch or bled instead of having to run from bolg or crim , Notts or blend your off the boat and more often then not instant action lol

:england:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

I just hate you guild priorities Blow my old fruit think they stank back then as they do now all in all I just hate CM for mostly what they done to this server in the past :)

Soulja (CM Hater)

Killswitch

FH is my second home

I've been waiting for a special moment to use this...

Image002.jpg

Appollo

Part of the furniture
he was zerk ages ago, then he played cleric in BDC, then thane in Xnysblabla. He is retarded and all but he is not really a random.. :p

I found him to be quite pleasent in vent :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You're still wrecking the remains of this server by not allowing IRVR and retaking keeps in the middle of the night. :)
Frankly i dont give a shit where irvr is as long as its up and running but you guys just seem to want to pve guards and keeps instead of having nice rvr action. :)

Hmm...

[x] You do give a shit, you prefer it to be in Albion, you stated so often.
[x] Retaking keeps in the middle of the night and taking relics, might consult the the geek Greeks and Swedes you're playing with so often about it, they know the deal, it's not only CM who has done that in the recent history.
[x] If he is wrecking the remains, who gives a shit, not like a resurrection is going to work on Dyvet.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Perfectly random to me: Funnily enough he wasn't so big mouthed before he played those two chars up. Then he joined the random squad. Sometimes I think of him as a wannabe-vinters.

I had my opinion from the beginning - though it changed a lot during the days :p.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Hmm...

[x] You do give a shit, you prefer it to be in Albion, you stated so often.

I do prefer it to be in albion yes, best terrain and areas to fight in BUT, that does not mean i will go and instantly retake keeps/towers if irvr would happen in mid or hib frontier, the server is in such a shit state that not having IRVR means most people wont even bother logging in and even less going out in the frontiers.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I do prefer it to be in albion yes, best terrain and areas to fight in BUT, that does not mean i will go and instantly retake keeps/towers if irvr would happen in mid or hib frontier, the server is in such a shit state that not having IRVR means most people wont even bother logging in and even less going out in the frontiers.

ok ok ok. Since last time i saw Irvr was in Hib, why dont we let it that way for 2/3weeks then 2/3weeks on mid then 2/3weeks alb etc etc?

Now this is the test were we will see if the mids and hibs that defended irvr were real or hipocrits :D

kivik

Part of the furniture
Now this is the test were we will see if the mids and hibs that defended irvr were real or hipocrits :D

You know because some mids/hibs realise keeping iRvR up is good for the server it doesn't mean that other mids/hibs that only care for RPs/retake keeps for the glory of the realm does that. So in the end I don't think anyone is a hypocrit.

And yes, it's the same for albs.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You know because some mids/hibs realise keeping iRvR up is good for the server it doesn't mean that other mids/hibs that only care for RPs/retake keeps for the glory of the realm does that. So in the end I don't think anyone is a hypocrit.

And yes, it's the same for albs.

What he said.
IRVR up = i'm happy, dont care if it's in mid/hib or alb, cant prevent the people that dislike irvr from taking it back but i've made my opinions quite clear about the whole issue. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom