Film Spiderman 2012 Trailer

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
spidey 3 flopped, they screwed it up, all the actors won't sign up again, hence re-start.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I really can't believe they're starting again when the last reincarnation was only 9 years ago, and spiderman 3 was 4 years ago.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
apparently it is going to be a lot darker, i just hope it doesn't turn into the trash Tobey Maguire was in
God i hate him for some reason :/

megadave

I am a FH squatter
looks wank. when will they start putting effort into something that isnt spiderman, batman or superman? they're all fucking boring

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's the amazing spiderman, not spiderman, which should be interesting.

Especially if it's baed on Todd Mcfarlanes spidermen.

In comics its 100% ok and expected to reboot a series, or just switch stuff, so why nto in movies.

Especially when the last spider-man stagnated so badly.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's the amazing spiderman, not spiderman, which should be interesting.

Especially if it's baed on Todd Mcfarlanes spidermen.

In comics its 100% ok and expected to reboot a series, or just switch stuff, so why nto in movies.

Especially when the last spider-man stagnated so badly.

As I understand it, despite the title, its closer in feel and tone to Ultimate Spider-Man (except without the whole being dead thing I suspect).

Its a shame Spider-Man and X-Men film rights aren't actually owned by Marvel, so you'll never get to see Spider-Man or Wolverine in The Avengers.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I think it looks better than the previous incarnation, thats not saying much tho

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't jugde the last incarnation on the final film though. The first one was very good, and the 2nd was a good follow up, but lost the darker edge.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
They just seem to be churning these comic remakes out these days and most of them I have seen I thought were utter drivel tbh - this doesn 't look particularly great either. I'm amazed anyone can keep track anymore.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As I understand it, despite the title, its closer in feel and tone to Ultimate Spider-Man (except without the whole being dead thing I suspect).

Its a shame Spider-Man and X-Men film rights aren't actually owned by Marvel, so you'll never get to see Spider-Man or Wolverine in The Avengers.

Ah yeah, my "source" was more of a rumor anyway. Ultimate spiderman might work too. No idea really, trailers rarely work to tell an apt tale(good or bad) so will have to see.

I personally like to watch comic movies as comics, lowering expectations on graphics, giving a lot of plotholes forgiveness and such. MAkes for a more enjoyable viewing. Like for example that, westernt thing...name eludes me...dead guy, burnt face...anyway you know what i mean; bad reviews and as a film(not comic) it was a bit bad, but as a comic movie i enjoyed it.

If i'm making ANY sense :p

But yes, ant aside, i do agree with the problem with marvel ownage(which was news to me to be honest :eek7:)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
looks wank. when will they start putting effort into something that isnt spiderman, batman or superman? they're all fucking boring
Gtfo, Batman is so much win. The other two though, aye, boring as fuck :p

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
But yes, ant aside, i do agree with the problem with marvel ownage(which was news to me to be honest :eek7:)

Yeah, They had to bring out First Class and make Spiderman in order to keep the rights, otherwise they would go back to Marvel Studios, as they have the money of Disney behind them now, not much can stop Marvel from making any kind of film now of any character, not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This is different from the previous ones.

This features Peter Parkour! :D

/coat

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hmm I feel a bit dubious about this new spiderman incarnation. First disapointment was that its another rehash of the origin story. I guess they want to hook into the Twilight style teenage angst shite, which while its a cornerstone of spidey lore is also getting a bit tired.

I'll probably wait to see what various Freddies say about this when its out before I decide if I bother with this.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Batman started to break when they cast Cruise's wife and she bailed on the sequel (that was dumb) and then shattered completely when Ledger left this mortal coil.

Batman films have always had that problem though, too many changes from film to film.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh and that Amazing spider-man trailer reeks of "trying too hard". They know they have to effectively do the same shit that was done 10 years ago and try to make it look different but it won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom