Spiderman 2

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just watched it. Thought it was MUCH better than the first one and pretty good all round.

I liked the fact that it had plenty of plot - yes it slows it down but it makes it a much more coherent film (much like Hulk, which I thought was great).

Action looked better this time round too....but 3rd film will probably be p00p. :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
mmm Venom and Carnage, yes please :)

Thought Spidey 2 was fantastic. Absouletly spot on. I would have liked a darker film with more violence as well as parker trying to deal with his life, but a PG makes more money.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Someone brought a God Damned baby to the cinema when I was there!!! Damn thing started crying 20 mins in. Luckily for the mother it stopped quite quickly, as otherwise I think all the spidy fans in the cinema would have lynched her.

I didn't think babies could go in a cinema.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whipped said:
I didn't think babies could go in a cinema.

It's the damn pikeys who bring 'em. Thick fuckers. It should be against the rules of the establishment imho but cinema managers only think of the money.

I was sat next to this asian lass during Terminator 3 who's phone went off and then she started talking to her mate in Hindi. I tapped her on her shoulder and said "you've got to be fucking joking" giving it the full-on Roger-Moore eyebrow tilt but she gave me evils!!

She didn't look pleased when I took the phone off her and threw it through the slightly ajar emergency exit.....

She didn't come back into the theatre :D

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The second time I went to see The Two Towers I sat next to the fattest, slobbiest, smelliest man ever to drop his coke down his front. The guy talked throughout the film to his equally obnoxious girlfriend/mother/sister at the top of his voice, and rang his friends on his mobile to tell them about the film.

At one point he rang one mate to tell them about some rude bugger who had left the cinema door open and he could hear people outside and couldn't concentrate on the movie. People were telling him to f*** off and shut the f*** up throughout the film, but to no avail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom