[SpellCraft] Best way to skill-up ?

Nelly

Fledgling Freddie
I've decide to make a spellcrafter to support my battleground needs an maybe 1 day hit LGM, what is the best way to skill up?
At the moment im doing orng cons that are 3 higher then my actual level.

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
well i did all orange con, usually anywhere between 5-15 points higher, i dont think there is a best way, its whatever works for you.

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
I did yellow cons mainly, sometimes blues if i was having a run of "luck" making a certain gem.

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
I did gems from exactly the value they turned orange on, and gained 5 points (or continued until my ingredients ran out), then started on a new gem. I belive this might be more expensive counting the material loss, but I also belive this way is much faster.

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
There are several thread on VGN I suggest you to read and seems a quite common opinion there that doing oranges from +11 to +7 your skill is the perfect balance.

I really doubt the scientific reliability of that.... but used that to level up my druid to Master Spellcrafter and seems to work fine for me :D

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
from what i have heard the cheapest way is to craft on orange stuff(about 10points above your skill)
and the fastest is to use yellow ones (or even blue from what i have understod) but using these will result in allot more sucsessfull atempts w/o ganing skill and just get sold back to merchants but still faster as they are low con.

i myself started on gems 10+ my skill and crafted them untill they went the same lvl as myself. then picked a new one.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
For me the yellow stones went quite fast but some also have experienced that the orange cons are ok. I just had too many failures on oranges so I sticked to the yellows. Normal crafting is indeed +10 from your skill and craft it till it's -10/15.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
crafting untill they are -10/15 seems expensive tho as you get to many sucsessfull tries w/o ganing skill...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom