Speeding

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Brynn
Tee Hee Conch

at least put some effort into it.

yer i guess maybe i should start working on witty come backs... but then thatd be foolish cause thatd take time and stufff..... oh welll i try sumtimes \o/

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea...Conch reminds me of a friend I had in Uni. She was a mega-stoner as well. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Har har! :p You'd be surprised at how many friends you can get through subliminal e-mail messages.

B

Brynn

Lol. i spiked the punch. Then i was made to down it :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Lucky! :D Whenever the punch is spiked it is gone in 20 seconds. :(

B

Brynn

I was teh ill :(

Worst time i was sick. I had to use a touch screen phone. SOOOO difficult when i couldn't even focus.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Urgh...trying to focus when you are pished sucks ass!!

B

Brynn

Oh yea. Can bearly stand up when im pished. When was the worst time u were drunk?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Back in university. My friend brought back 2 large plastic tanks of french wine called 'le seduction' and we drank both, followed by shots from this vile bottle of eastern european spirits before we went out to the SU for more drinkies and dancing. I survived for about 30 mins in the club before ... the spewing began. :mad: My friend survived for most of the night before spewing all over his g/friend's house and I do mean ALL over! There was spew up and down the stairs, in the sink, on the walls, in her shoes and ... well, everywhere. That was our last bender for at least 3 months. :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Oh yea, the moral of the story is:

1) Don't buy or drink wine that comes in large plastic tank thingies...no matter how cheap it is.
2) Don't drink dodgy eastern european spirits that have no name.
3) If you are gonna spew...don't do it in your own house. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ayip...I've stuck to it as closely as possible. I also make sure my friends adhere to point 3! If they are gonna spew then they can get the fuuuuuuck outta my house!! :p

B

Brynn

lol :p

my advice is "never drink special brew - quickly"

O

old.shotgunstow

Arf, well, I've been speeding since I passed my test 6 months ago - just watch out for the tricky feckers that may catch u ;)

Users who are viewing this thread