Speed hax Wajn

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
Cabalists really need more util, only able to debuff his lt, ns, root. Can consume his pet and get like 40 % power. Pet got speed, is CC immune(rr5) and got chainstun.

rvr wise convert spirit (pet to power)not practical and omg i wish the amber pet would chain stun that would rock!!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Thornbeard said:
rvr wise convert spirit (pet to power)not practical and omg i wish the amber pet would chain stun that would rock!!

im gonna use jade pet tonight just for comedy value....

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
my cabby casts at a rate of 1.0058 cps (casts per second) with aug dex2, delivering after 50% debuff min 611dmg + crits @ 49% chance of critting avg 200dmg crit - when not interupted.

my merc with celerity + red haste and 250 qui has a swing time of 2secs delivering avg 250 MH + crits and 120 OH + crits @ approx 30% chance of critting - uninteruptable + the use of bl's

whats worse?

hint - have some armour parts imbued with nuke charges to interupt solo casters, if they moc use snare/stun run through, if your stunned have purge 3.

They're both terrible cos they're played by j00 :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
swords said:
They're both terrible cos they're played by j00 :p

i have to have gr8 templates to make up for my poo play! im am skilled in templates!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
my cabby casts at a rate of 1.0058 cps (casts per second) with aug dex2, delivering after 50% debuff min 611dmg + crits @ 49% chance of critting avg 200dmg crit - when not interupted.

my merc with celerity + red haste and 250 qui has a swing time of 2secs delivering avg 250 MH + crits and 120 OH + crits @ approx 30% chance of critting - uninteruptable + the use of bl's

whats worse?

Obviously your merc is worse. If you got a swing time of 2 secs with red haste+celerity and 250 QUI you're wearing 7.2 speed weapons (approx). If 2x 7.2 spd weapons do 250MH/120OH I would just delete :p

(to explain: Your swing-speed is hard-capped at 1.5 second on a merc with celerity and red haste if you got 250 QUI).

And if you do minimal 611 dmg after debuff, I wonder on what targets ;)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Obviously your merc is worse. If you got a swing time of 2 secs with red haste+celerity and 250 QUI you're wearing 7.2 speed weapons (approx). If 2x 7.2 spd weapons do 250MH/120OH I would just delete :p

(to explain: Your swing-speed is hard-capped at 1.5 second on a merc with celerity and red haste if you got 250 QUI).

And if you do minimal 611 dmg after debuff, I wonder on what targets ;)

joo!

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
hint - have some armour parts imbued with nuke charges to interupt solo casters, if they moc use snare/stun run through, if your stunned have purge 3.

Shame the /use timers are so long :(

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
i wish :(
lifetaps (baseline + spec) = 2.5
baseline spells = 2.6
bainshee baseline = 2.8
most spec spells = 2.8
dd w/ snare spells and most aoe = 3
animist spec spells = 3

RM:s runecarver lines base nuke is 3 sec, no spec nuke..
darkness basenuke is 2.6, specnuke 2.8.
supp dont have basenuke, spec nukes are 3 sec casting time (snare+ dd).

Lethul

FH is my second home
i have to agree with Ging, if cabalists had stun we could flood africa with the tears from hibernian players :(

stun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> root (for a damage focused caster, root can be nifty to aswell but stun is a real killer :p)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
i have to agree with Ging, if cabalists had stun we could flood africa with the tears from hibernian players :(

stun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> root (for a damage focused caster, root can be nifty to aswell but stun is a real killer :p)

your only agreeing with me coz i slept wif u....

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
The real issue here is that icestorm stun duration isn't long enough.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
The real issue here is that icestorm stun duration isn't long enough.

should be 10 secs so it's possble to do the chain 3 times

Edit:
btw where is the pie ? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom