Speed hax Wajn

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
FIX the fucking eld rr5! so lame that speed warp > spd hax ;<

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Mxn said:

It is a nice trick indeed, guess you will have to kill them before the stun is over hehe.

Ging

Part of the furniture
fix it so elds get root and cabbies get stun!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Aye its fucking pants alright .. amount of times I couldnt blow that bad boi cause of SW last nite was poo :-(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
But seriously though ... Flake Mcflurrys .. wadafak ! they are nice --

Ging

Part of the furniture
Ronso said:
But seriously though ... Flake Mcflurrys .. wadafak ! they are nice --

on a diet :(

suffering from fatieus bastardness....

can someone stop that danish git dwchick from offering me kebabs in vent!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

Hmm strange.. thought he would eat it all him self... He normally do :fluffle:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:

Holy shit in the morning whats with all the ( here comes the stereotype ) sweeds/danes/ in fact ..euro kebab obsession :p all i here on vent is the same 3 things

need afk because

must walk dog
girlfriend is whining
getting a kebab

--

Ging

Part of the furniture
Ronso said:
Holy shit in the morning whats with all the ( here comes the stereotype ) sweeds/danes/ in fact ..euro kebab obsession :p all i here on vent is the same 3 things

need afk because

must walk dog
girlfriend is whining
getting a kebab

--

all 3 are quick and easy and can be accomplished during a 2 min afk :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:
Id be interested in the two minute fix on the gf front.

have you ever peered over a cliff edge?

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
fix it so elds get root and cabbies get stun!
Cabalists really need more util, only able to debuff his lt, ns, root. Can consume his pet and get like 40 % power. Pet got speed, is CC immune(rr5) and got chainstun.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Mxn said:
I'll trade you eld rr5 for runie rr5, deal? :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bondoila said:
Cabalists really need more util, only able to debuff his lt, ns, root. Can consume his pet and get like 40 % power. Pet got speed, is CC immune(rr5) and got chainstun.
They still need intercept!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Bondoila said:

dont forget aoe snare and aoe disease

still want stun though, means your enemy is unable to move - and generally for a caster, stun with purge down is death and u can cast 4 nukes min in stun duration at min 500 dmg per nuke? w/o di/heals thats a gaurentee kill from max cast range. I do the same shit to u megameight and u kite off out of range as soon as mezz/root is broken. Btw all who want to swap stun for root please roll alb/mid sometime and let know if thats still the case. I would be fucking joyous to get stun :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I'd happily trade eld rr5 for theurg rr5, gifv aoe chain stun tbh.

And stun is nice yes but so is a 2.5 speed baseline lt.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:

Cant complain too much at the eld rr5, it could be worse, you could be a chanter. 10 min timer was a sensible improvement at least.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Solari said:

And stun is nice yes but so is a 2.5 speed baseline lt.

from a fg pov LT isnt what heals me, its the clerics. Moc i dropped some time ago as i found the dps drop was too much to be effective in fg combat, tell me do chanters use their spec nukes? no they use baseline heat + debuff, what speed is basline heat? 2.5? From a fg pov lt is no more op than any other baseline nuke (solo yes it is OP when used with moc). When nuking i have to take into accoutn my cast speed and how far the target will get before he is out of range, then adjust my position to this so i can get ni as many nukes as i deam fit for the purpose. Where as a stun caster is able to stand at max range, stun and then enjoy the luxuary of not having ones target fuck off out of range and back into combat in a few seconds. That is the major advantage of stun casting over normal casting.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
from a fg pov LT isnt what heals me, its the clerics. Moc i dropped some time ago as i found the dps drop was too much to be effective in fg combat, tell me do chanters use their spec nukes? no they use baseline heat + debuff, what speed is basline heat? 2.5? From a fg pov lt is no more op than any other baseline nuke (solo yes it is OP when used with moc). When nuking i have to take into accoutn my cast speed and how far the target will get before he is out of range, then adjust my position to this so i can get ni as many nukes as i deam fit for the purpose. Where as a stun caster is able to stand at max range, stun and then enjoy the luxuary of not having ones target fuck off out of range and back into combat in a few seconds. That is the major advantage of stun casting over normal casting.

First off chanter spec nuke is in a diffrent spec line than debuff (woups?), and people does actually go for that due to power reasons.

In FG fights, if your sw'd eld rr5 is worth basically jack shit aswell, it's in the "solo" perspective it's OP, eg. rr5 on inc vs CC or to gain distance to people, just like moc + lt is a win-win vs. melee's that can't put you out of combat.

Any decent player with buffed resists shouldn't die in a stun from a single player with 2.8s spec nukes if their healers are just remotely decent.

Stun is powerfull yes, but in fg fights it's overrated.

A final little note, no bain baseline nuke is the most OP one, not chanters which has the same huge powerconsuming value 179 2.5 dd baseline as any other hib "caster".

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Cant complain too much at the eld rr5, it could be worse, you could be a chanter.

Or a runemaster and have some nifty evade. Sigh :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Ging said:

Err, but really err wtf. Yes cabby's need more util and better pets. So do sorc's and firewizz's really do need more damage output.
I mean c'mon, they still can't compete in this game.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:

Alb mage classes are just silly tbh.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
casters are balanced in general imo. Eld rr5 is fine, its ment rr5 thats evul

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
what speed is basline heat? 2.5?
i wish :(
lifetaps (baseline + spec) = 2.5
baseline spells = 2.6
bainshee baseline = 2.8
most spec spells = 2.8
dd w/ snare spells and most aoe = 3
animist spec spells = 3

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Andrilyn said:
:(
Gifv 2.6 or 2.8 spec nuke bombers for such a low dex class <o/

I'd kiss Mythic's boots for that =)

illu

Part of the furniture
All casters need massive nerfing :> I watched a Sorc? the other day nuking or lifetapping someone and they were literally casting every second. Meleer's lose damage the faster they swing, Casters should lose damage the faster they cast :>
And baseline stun is a joke. So many free RPs to be had. Simply put Hib is easymode. Vamps/Bainshees/Casters with baseline stun/NS's - all peasy.

And no, warlocks, BD's and SM's don't count :>

Oli - Illu

Ging

Part of the furniture
illu said:
All casters need massive nerfing :> I watched a Sorc? the other day nuking or lifetapping someone and they were literally casting every second. Meleer's lose damage the faster they swing, Casters should lose damage the faster they cast :>
And baseline stun is a joke. So many free RPs to be had. Simply put Hib is easymode. Vamps/Bainshees/Casters with baseline stun/NS's - all peasy.

And no, warlocks, BD's and SM's don't count :>

Oli - Illu

my cabby casts at a rate of 1.0058 cps (casts per second) with aug dex2, delivering after 50% debuff min 611dmg + crits @ 49% chance of critting avg 200dmg crit - when not interupted.

my merc with celerity + red haste and 250 qui has a swing time of 2secs delivering avg 250 MH + crits and 120 OH + crits @ approx 30% chance of critting - uninteruptable + the use of bl's

whats worse?

hint - have some armour parts imbued with nuke charges to interupt solo casters, if they moc use snare/stun run through, if your stunned have purge 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom