Speed Hax Oo

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Ravencroft said:
One other thing is you where on ab, I lined up bs and you jumped off ab to ck,you didnt jump inot water and u lost no hit points!!!!! I was stuck and also came of ab (as an sb) and lost 1/4 of my hits, seems very strange to me tbh I did think lagg but it looks like no smoke without fire tbh ;((((((((((((

omg! he must be using a hax then jeez lol

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Me and my group were laughing alot after we killed you for the fourth or so time (I was on my bd) could just imagine the wajn on vent/group :p

group > duo ? never whine about being killed by a fg as a duo :)

Zdeath

Banned
Ravencroft said:
One other thing is you where on ab, I lined up bs and you jumped off ab to ck,you didnt jump inot water and u lost no hit points!!!!! I was stuck and also came of ab (as an sb) and lost 1/4 of my hits, seems very strange to me tbh I did think lagg but it looks like no smoke without fire tbh ;((((((((((((

Bards have heal - It seems that only the lag can be blamed for the recent incidents in thidranki, I've had the lag also. Lag heal? :)

Zdeath

Banned
Ravencroft said:
TBH m8 do u play in windows, u seem to be one laggy toon i lined up bs on u 3 times to find not a miss but (your target is not in view) hows that when u still had not moved due to a battle with another mid ??????????

Again mate, that is lag. Perhaps I could be wrong - might be something else.

Maybe you're laggy? maybe the server went laggy? maybe tundula just go a bit of lag himself, you missed a bs so you automatically asume its hacking.

It's all too familiar.

Dorimor1

Banned
Heartless^ said:
group > duo ? never whine about being killed by a fg as a duo :)

You/Tunder/Pistonne.. I think it was sunday, was bd/bd/skald and another but with alot of insta interupts you didn't really stand a chance.

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
Again mate, that is lag. Perhaps I could be wrong - might be something else.

Maybe you're laggy? maybe the server went laggy? maybe tundula just go a bit of lag himself, you missed a bs so you automatically asume its hacking.

It's all too familiar.
I said 3 bs not a bs

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
You/Tunder/Pistonne.. I think it was sunday, was bd/bd/skald and another but with alot of insta interupts you didn't really stand a chance.

Unfortunatly without the assistance of RA's like Purge or the insta spells bards gain as they gain seasons the Thid combo of bd/bd/skald will most likely win.

I actually thought there were more of you guys though but of course that could just of been adds.

Donlaise
Tundula III (Damn I must stop hitting lvl 25) :)

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
Unfortunatly without the assistance of RA's like Purge or the insta spells bards gain as they gain seasons the Thid combo of bd/bd/skald will most likely win.

I actually thought there were more of you guys though but of course that could just of been adds.

Donlaise

stop hitting lvl 25 and stay of the vodka dammit :twak:

:sex:

Pdqmezzin <bard>
pdqmezz <healer>
Pdqmezza <sorc>

FO/TO - Thid fun :)

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Heartless^ said:
stop hitting lvl 25 and stay of the vodka dammit :twak:

It's kind of funny when he does tho, you and him just wipe out everyone :D

Dorimor1

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:

Donlaise

I think we had about 7 (including adds) just thought they'd be no way we could beat you on even terms :)

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:
It's kind of funny when he does tho, you and him just wipe out everyone :D

260 db's and 11 deaths is the current record for me. This was of course in duo with PDQ.

Solo aint so good as your reaver hands me my ass :cheers:

Bye for now,

Tundula

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom