Speed Hax Oo

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, today i was playing alb on my sorc Pdqmezza when i mid player pm'd me and said If you use Speed hax again im going to report you.. now i was just confused didnt know what to say, he then carried on to say .. you just used speed hax when i tryed to kill you with my zerker, also today someone told me alot of mids have been saying Me and Tunder use this hax only reason i can see why ppl are saying this is because me and tunder tend to use alot of water pots and kite alot of ppl this way. im really offended by this even IF i knew how to do so i would never hax just to aviod getting killed. just posting here to explain why ppl may think this imo get water pots ::eek7:

Pdqmezzin <bard>
pdqmezz <healer>
pdqmezza <sorc>
pdq <ns>

Fallout/Thidranki Outkasts :worthy:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
report the guy for cross realming tbh. then he will learn not to bother you again

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
report the guy for cross realming tbh. then he will learn not to bother you again
why was that mid cross realming? he only accused Heartless ^ for speed haxing.. where's the cross realm in that? :touch:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
why was that mid cross realming? he only accused Heartless ^ for speed haxing.. where's the cross realm in that? :touch:

unless he waitet 1 hour to change realm its crossrealming afaik ;)..

dont ask me why . but a friend of mine logged on hes main acc, got ganked in RVR,, logged on bb acc on the other realm, telling the guy to get a clue how to play, and my friend got 3 days ban for crossrealming ;)

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

dont ask me why . but a friend of mine logged on hes main acc, got ganked in RVR,, logged on bb acc on the other realm, telling the guy to get a clue how to play, and my friend got 3 days ban for crossrealming ;)

lol i dont want to get anyone banned i just want to know why he thinks im using a hax :S

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

the answer to that is, your friend didn't wait an hour before logging his bb acc in now did he ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
no he didnt, but it got considered as crossrealm.. like if the mid DIDNT wait 1 hour, its crossrealming,, if he DID wait 1 hour, he cant get accused for anything ;)

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
no he didnt, but it got considered as crossrealm.. like if the mid DIDNT wait 1 hour, its crossrealming,, if he DID wait 1 hour, he cant get accused for anything ;)

well he didnt wait an hour i guess after i killed him next thing i know im getting pm'd that im haxing and he was kinda silly for saying btw this is the zerker you just killed

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
i was in thid tonite....havnt ever seen u do anything that even got close to speedhaxing, saw u and taxin kill zerker a few times tho :) nasty

Dorimor1

Banned
I was told by someone while I was on my bonedancer (Pwnguinbd) that Tunder was speedhacking while he was on his vamp. I don't think you are doing it, but it is a pathetic thing to do and there have been suspicious death spam locations within a short period of time, but maybe Bard speed is faster than I thought though you probably didn't use it.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I have been told im speedhaxing about a thousand times because of me playing my bard and having top speed and sprinting in water so just ignore it pdq if he has evidence that you are speed hacking fair enough but other than that he has no proof init

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
Heartless^ said:
Hello, today i was playing alb on my sorc Pdqmezza when i mid player pm'd me and said If you use Speed hax again im going to report you.. now i was just confused didnt know what to say, he then carried on to say .. you just used speed hax when i tryed to kill you with my zerker, also today someone told me alot of mids have been saying Me and Tunder use this hax only reason i can see why ppl are saying this is because me and tunder tend to use alot of water pots and kite alot of ppl this way. im really offended by this even IF i knew how to do so i would never hax just to aviod getting killed. just posting here to explain why ppl may think this imo get water pots ::eek7:
QUOTE]

Seen you a few times and never seen anything that looked like foul play.

Saying that, seen quite a few Mids who talk the talk all over the shop like they are some amazing player and know it all, and then must just close their eyes and hope for the best... then complain other people cheat simply cos they lost.

Probably one of them.

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Thid has been laggy of late and this maybe a reason, I have seen a few people that looked a little fast on there feet and I put it down to lag

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
"Like, you beat me, so you must be haxxing!!1"

Am I close? Hmm?

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
pdq doesnt speed hack tbh. Just has speed on almost every char he has :( my ikkle reaver has trouble sprinting to keep up. ;)

Zdeath

Banned
I don't think Pdq or Tunder would speed hack. Actually I know they wouldnt, they only play Thid to have fun - to kill, and to enjoy themselves. I really doubt they would go to the limits and extremes to just go and use some pathetic cheat in a battleground. They kick enough ass already :(.

The people accusing you are probably just idiots who can't afford some Thid' gear, and are just annoyed that they didn't kill you when you escaped via the water :p.

Lay off imo..

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Amusing that he actually changed realms just to whine at you :)

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Pdq we all hate you! stop playing and DIE irl bitch! xD

everyone stop whine and play more tbh =]

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Pdq, reported you for cheating to GOA

afaik, abusing the water to avoid getting hit isn't allowed

and you suck at it too

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
I don't think Pdq or Tunder would speed hack. Actually I know they wouldnt, they only play Thid to have fun - to kill, and to enjoy themselves. I really doubt they would go to the limits and extremes to just go and use some pathetic cheat in a battleground. They kick enough ass already :(.

The people accusing you are probably just idiots who can't afford some Thid' gear, and are just annoyed that they didn't kill you when you escaped via the water :p.

Lay off imo..

I would like to say how disappointed I am to read most of this thread. I have been away all week due to work IRL and came bak today to accusations of being a haxxor.

Thanks to zdeath for hitting the nail right on the head with his response.

PDQ and I duo together alot and he is a damn good bard able to keep endo3 up most of the time, I of course play a Hero, BM and most recently a Vamp, all of these toons spec RA's to LW2 (endo 3 + lw2 = perma sprint). Please also remember that vamps can suck endo so its actually rare I am not sprinting.

We often go up against larger numbers and as a result we kite alot, often pulling the enemy half way accross thid to break them up and gain a little advantage. We always have pots aswell so use water as a means of escaping those without.

I assure everyone in thid that PDQ and I dont Haxxor, in fact I am not at all techie so would not even know how, ffs I still cant use bloody MSN.

Yes my Vamp is twinked to the max (978 hp with no augs :)), yes I have speed 98% of the time, Yes pdq and I know when to run away, Yes people will whine at getting killed.

These are all facts, us hacking is simply not.

Thanks,

Donlaise 24 Druid
Tundero 24 Hero
Tundula 24 Vamp

Thidranki Outkasts

noblok

Part of the furniture
old.windforce said:
Pdq, reported you for cheating to GOA

afaik, abusing the water to avoid getting hit isn't allowed

and you suck at it too
Do you mean going up and down the surface so you're always out of view? Please let me know their response, I never knew it was bug abusing (didn't use it much either). Though if it is, shouldn't strafing/runthrough be classified as bug abuse as well then? At least to a noob like me it looks like they're based on the same thing.

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:
Did you try telling him that sorc has speed ?

sorc's have speed!? no way :( nerf. oh wait there in my realm... nevermind.

Dorimor1

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:
Yes people will whine at getting killed.

Me and my group were laughing alot after we killed you for the fourth or so time (I was on my bd) could just imagine the wajn on vent/group :p

statued

Loyal Freddie
guarentee you he is thinking you were speedhaxing when you were actually using the bug i told without realising it

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
Tundula 24 Vamp

I saw you today, you should give my merc a chance to a duel instead of running him over with your group.
You'll find I do the same, I don't like zerging. If you don't want to duel me - fine, but at least leave me alone. :(

- Dorak

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
I would like to say how disappointed I am to read most of this thread. I have been away all week due to work IRL and came bak today to accusations of being a haxxor.

Thanks to zdeath for hitting the nail right on the head with his response.

PDQ and I duo together alot and he is a damn good bard able to keep endo3 up most of the time, I of course play a Hero, BM and most recently a Vamp, all of these toons spec RA's to LW2 (endo 3 + lw2 = perma sprint). Please also remember that vamps can suck endo so its actually rare I am not sprinting.

We often go up against larger numbers and as a result we kite alot, often pulling the enemy half way accross thid to break them up and gain a little advantage. We always have pots aswell so use water as a means of escaping those without.

I assure everyone in thid that PDQ and I dont Haxxor, in fact I am not at all techie so would not even know how, ffs I still cant use bloody MSN.

Yes my Vamp is twinked to the max (978 hp with no augs :)), yes I have speed 98% of the time, Yes pdq and I know when to run away, Yes people will whine at getting killed.

These are all facts, us hacking is simply not.

Thanks,

Donlaise 24 Druid
Tundero 24 Hero
Tundula 24 Vamp

Thidranki Outkasts

TBH m8 do u play in windows, u seem to be one laggy toon i lined up bs on u 3 times to find not a miss but (your target is not in view) hows that when u still had not moved due to a battle with another mid ??????????

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
One other thing is you where on ab, I lined up bs and you jumped off ab to ck,you didnt jump inot water and u lost no hit points!!!!! I was stuck and also came of ab (as an sb) and lost 1/4 of my hits, seems very strange to me tbh I did think lagg but it looks like no smoke without fire tbh ;((((((((((((

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom