Speed Dating

L

leggy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Speed Dating

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
Hmm 1 bird was how tall?? 6'5 ish?

1 more that couldn't walk down stairs

that bird from wherever that cancelled at the last minute?

The one that fooked off back to liverpool, Nice :D

If 4 stars wouldn't appear you know what name i'd call you :)

In future please say:

"They never worked out"

D

Deadmanwalking

:eek:

Go back to your revision mr flyboi wannabe

X

Xtro 2.0

One of the probs you might be having Jonny is that you consider talking to women as "chatting them up".

You need to get in more social situations other than meat market clubs (sorry if I'm generalising or presuming here) where the "pulling" atmosphere prevails.

I've recently met people through work and nice *quiet* pubs where I can easily start talking to people. My honest opinion is that it seems you don't normally talk to females much and this needs to be sorted out. Once you get used to talking to women more and more then you can build up and talk to the women you actually really fancy without it being such a big thing.

I'll normally talk to about 10-12 people (outside my group of friends) when I go out. I really really enjoy meeting new people and never have a problem talking to strangers. I suppose I always took it for granted but after reading threads on here of late I think I'm lucky that I can do this.

Btw if it makes you feel any better I'm fking sick of getting off with lasses lately and am now taking a break - its not all fun ;)

W

Will

Originally posted by Xtro 2.0
Btw if it makes you feel any better I'm fking sick of getting off with lasses lately and am now taking a break - its not all fun ;)
Cold sores? :p

D

Delboy

Take it she's a student?

Who has time to send 56 texts? :)

B

Brynn

you could write tons of nice comments about everyone even if u didn't like them, then "forget" your sheet so they see what u wrote, then think ur a sweet guy?

Worth a shot i think

D

Deadmanwalking

Why not just pay them :rolleyes:

Seriously thats a stupid idea, im sure he wants a relatioinship with someone he actually likes and likes him rather then someone thinking "Oh he was nice about me on his sheet, so ill do the same back"

B

Brynn

if it gets the conversation ball rolling its worth a shot

J

Jonny_Darko

I really did think I got a good conversation going with the last girl - we started off on the boring stuff, then she started going on about geek stuff! We covered Buffy and Angel, LAN PArties, HL2 being delayed, Kazaa and Pr0n, and talked for a good ten minutes after it was over until I had to run for my train.

But not even a tick from her! Plus, two girls came up to the smoking area to find me, said they liked me as "friends" and they'd tick me, so would I do the same? They said I should go out with them and their mates in Henley...but even they didn't bother.

All of which seems to suggest that I must have left my form. Sigh. I'll try again, and just pray that none of the same ladies are there.

I

Insane

Originally posted by Jonny_Darko
we started off on the boring stuff, then she started going on about geek stuff!

dont touch her, she's a lesbian! :eek:

go bowling with mates once a week, helps pick up chicks far easier if your all having a laugh :D

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by Jonny_Darko
Plus, two girls came up to the smoking area to find me, said they liked me as "friends" and they'd tick me, so would I do the same? They said I should go out with them and their mates in Henley...but even they didn't bother.

Sorry but ...owned! :p

M

Mr^B

Classic own-goal if you ask me.

Nothing will offend women more than that "chubby" comment you deemed OK to tell us about, as they ALL become highly agitated when faced with body fascism.

Oh, and it didn't occur to you that the women got together and said "I BET he's a geek" and so got one of them ("hmm, I know a bit about geeks, lets see if he is one") to probe your geek-side, so they could all have a laugh that not only are you arrogant and insensitive, but you're a pr0n kiddie-fiddler too.

:)

J

Jonny_Darko

No way, SHE brought up HL2 code-theft and LAN parties - she was waaaay geekier than me. :)

M

Mr^B

Exactly my point.

My wife isn't a geek, but she could probably "hold her own" and start a geek conversation about HL2 thievery, P2P, pr0n and LAN parties - just from being married to me for 4 years, I think it's a form of osmosis.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread