Speed cameras - interesting programme

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I guess it does. Perhaps then you should change your request from "less cameras, more coppas" to "less cameras, more coppas with a decent amount of training. Oh and make sure they're not cockends who want to nick a kid with a nice car simply because they think he's probably going to drive like a twat at some point in the future. etc."

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Tom said:
It worked perfectly well until they introduced speed cameras though.

Just you wait, one day if you're unlucky (and I very much hope this doesn't happen to you), somebody you know will be hit by an uninsured driver, or a drunk driver. Then perhaps the realisation that fewer speed cameras and more traffic officers could have caught that driver earlier will dawn upon you.

While not in this country, a very close friend actually had an uninsured non licence holder drive through her living room at 4 in the morning, she had to pay for everything from her own insurance with the execption of some form of goverment help for things like that. The driver however payed with his life. He had taking his mothers car and was racing his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom