Specs R us

Sni9er

Fledgling Freddie
hey fellow enthusiasts of all sorts .. lets here the spec of your beast mine is below VVV

P.S i am starting to sell modded cases on ebay look out for em in about a month or so i got a black/silveratx with arms switches on it for thu fans .. well look out for user name Sni9er cya l8a guy (if you would like further details private message me) :flame:

Miles_Binck

Fledgling Freddie
486 DX2-66
1mb VESA Cyrus Logic GFX (does a mean 640x480 256 colour)
100Mb Seagate HDD (compressed)
Soundblaster 16-bit
14in EGA NEC Monitor
Windows 3.1
MS-DOS 6.22

Cost me £1600 from Dixons with 4 year additional guarentee

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Sni9er said:
hey fellow enthusiasts of all sorts .. lets here the spec of your beast mine is below VVV

P.S i am starting to sell modded cases on ebay look out for em in about a month or so i got a black/silveratx with arms switches on it for thu fans .. well look out for user name Sni9er cya l8a guy (if you would like further details email private message me) :flame:
Below where? I do hope it's not more than 3 lines into your signiture...

My penis very lar..

I mean, Athlon 1.33@1.4, 768 133 SDRAM, 100GB hd (60 Seagate Baracuda IV + 40 IBM something), Abit GF4, Soundblaster Live value, Pioneer slot loading DVD (slightly knackered due a firmware issue), 52x52x32 CD-RW.

I'm trying to think of anything that might constitute being special about my system... erm, I have some of those sexy rounded IDE cables, and all my IDE devices are on independent channels due to having a built in RAID controller. Makes a noticable speed boost I must say. Oh, and it's running consistantly stable for the longest period ever.

Oh, and an Iiyama 454 19" Beast. Probably the best piece of kit I've ever spent lots of money on.

Cost me £1600 from Dixons with 4 year additional guarentee

£600 computer, £1000 guarentee?

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
*wonders if he's accidentally navigated to the ocuk forums*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sni9er said:
lets here the spec of your beast mine is below *snip*

(if you would like further detaisl email me
Hello.

Firstly due to people having very large signatures, especially certain role players wanting to highlight every aspect of their character to anyone they think will listen, most people have limited the signatuers they see to just a few lines. This means that not everyone here will see any or all of your signature, so post your PC stats in the post if you want everyone to see.

Secondly, posting your email adress here violatles the CoC. It's Ted's CoC and he doesn't like people violating it. You should respect his CoC*. Its an offense that will see you get a warning and or a ban from these forums. So dont give your email away on this forum. The CoC is avialable for viewing on the top of each sub forum as an announcement, I suggest you read it.

* I apologise.

Oh yeah.

Shuttle SB61G2, p42.6C, 2*512mb Geil DDR400 w/t heatsinks, Hercules 9800 pro, 160gb S-ATA HD, Cd-RR/DVD combi drive in a lovely black.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
<Insert CoC Gag Here>

I've removed the email address and replaced it with a PM link, so everyone's happy.

As for my system, I would post details of it but it might be being returned to Shuttle. Apparently there's a problem with some ATI graphics cards and the design of certain Shuttle motherboards which causes interference with the onboard sound due to the position of the components once assembled :( With any luck I'll be changing my graphics card soon and so we'll see what happens. If that doesn't help, then I'll have to send the system to Shuttle for their engineers to 'mod' the motherboard. *sigh*

Kind Regards

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not even going to try surfing to his site, I'm still stuck on GPRS while our DSL sorts itself out, though for some reason Orange.Net thinks it's connecting at close to 4Gbps...

Athlon64 FX-51, ASUS SK8N, 1Gb DDR400 (Registered, ECC disabled), Lian-Li PC60 (Blick), 450W Antec PSU, GeForceFX 5950 Ultra, Audigy 2 Platinum eX, Logitech diNovo keyboard + mx900 bluetooth mouse, Inspire 5700's / Sennheiser HD600, Western Digital 200Gb PATA / Seagate 120Gb SATA / Seagate 120Gb SATA, Pioneer A05 / Teac 40x CDRW / Plextor 708A Internal DVD +/- RW, Linksys 54g Wifi Adapter, Logitech Sphere, Two Samsung SyncMaster 181T's.

Maybe it's not much of a shock that I killed my last PSU with the above, being almost 100W under-spec. It died with a nice fizz and crackle though ;)

Attachments

• wtf2.jpg
    wtf2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 51

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
dear god xav! how can you afford all that?? meh wants! :eek7:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I won't list my spec, but here's a picture:

apple2std.gif

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Barton 3000+, Chaintech Zenith MoBo, 2X512Mb DDR-synchronous, Radeon 9700pro, water cooled CPU,graphics card & northbridge , Barracuda SATA 120Gb HD, Audigy 2. In some aluminium case thing I picked up from PC world (it was on offer, honest), Creative Labs 6.1 surround sound (cant remember make), Bluetooth Microsoft keyboard & mouse, NEC DVD burner/player, TFT -cant remember make but it's a goodun. I'll edit this when I get home.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Hmm
Barton 3200+ (32bit) @ 2.6ghz, Abit NF7-S 2.0, 512mb Ram, 2 x WD 120gb Special Editions HDDs, GeForce4 Ti4200 (donations of radeon 9600xt's or above would be appreciated), 17" CRT (older than I am), LiteOn 52/32/52 CDRW, Pioneer DVD writer thingyblob on its way, onboard sound (soundstorm owns thee) and 56k modem. Winders XP/Mandrake 9

AMD XP1800 @ 1.83ghz, Abit KR7A-Raid 133, 512mb Ram, Some Random Maxtor 30gb HDD, Kyro2 64mb graphics, 17" CRT (even older than the one thats older than i am), LiteOn 32/12/32 Writer thing, Arsetec generic DVD, SB Live 5.1 sound. Winders XP/Mandrake 9/Winders 2k3 Enterprise

Kryt
Quakenet #Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom