TV Spartacus - new series

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Oh my word. The last episode of Vengeance was superb :D. 10/10.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Oh don't worry, a team that can create something as good as that will find something else to do...

Talivar

Part of the furniture
They making 2 new shows i think i read, one based on the life of Dracula and a Sci-fi military show

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am sort of glad that they are only making one more series. The story of Spartacus doesn't really have that much room for stretching it out, not without turning into some week by week mini story.

Go out with a bang I say.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Agree Raven, better to finish it on a high than to drag it out until everyone is bored stiff of it. US Studios are usually too greedy for that, if it's popular they try to keep it going with shit story lines that make no sense.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I am sort of glad that they are only making one more series. The story of Spartacus doesn't really have that much room for stretching it out, not without turning into some week by week mini story.

Go out with a bang I say.

The slave uprising lasted a fairly long time, they could easily have got 2-3 more years out of that without stretching. They are really condensing the story down and that might work well but I am a bit sad that we will be waving bye-bye to yet another great series just 6 months from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom