Spam that refresh button! :p

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
The Second Phase is Getting Close!
Ryann, 25/01/2005
We are finalizing the preparations for the second phase of the Final Beta and will soon update the Account Creation pages. A large, limited number of players will be added into the game on a first come, first served basis when the second phase starts. To register an account, you will need a generic authentication key, which we will supply on this page, so stay tuned for updates during this week.

To support even more players, we are pleased to announce a new data centre in Frankfurt which will be ready for the start of the second phase. This new centre, together with the existing centre near Paris, will be dedicated to World of Warcraft and will enable us to provide additional Realms for the European Community.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Can only be a good thing as it means retail is finally getting nearer.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
"Getting close" and "Very soon" and "Very, Very soon" is blizzard terminology for 2-3 weeks, so hang on a while :)

Too bad it's just the 2nd phase, will probably be a final (open) phase after that... so that means retail won't be feb 11 (what I hoped for)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
2nd fase is open afaik, they just cant let ALL ppl subscribe cus then their hardware and servers etc will crash every day like US :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, im pretty sure there wont be another phase after this semi-open phase. Im guessing it will start on friday or so, then run for 2 weeks, then servers down for wipe and maintanace for some days and then release. 11th feb sounds like a plausible date.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
I can only hope you're right Fana about 11 feb, got a real quiet period at school after 7 feb, and an upcoming holiday AND my girlfriend is going to Spain for 10 days :eek6: .....

Probably gonna lock myself up in my room playing WoW all the time.. ARGH DAYLIGHT... THE AGONY!!!!!!

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
my friends store got to know what date they are allowed to start selling wow and thata 11/2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom