sorc temp and spec ?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
fettoken said:
Im 44 body 31 mind atm, and it works like a charm. The lack of mez i make up for in killing ppl faster ;) What rr are you btw? That sounds like you want a duel.
Ment 45 body 29 mind. Respeccing to 39 body 37 mind when i get ml9.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
Im 44 body 31 mind atm, and it works like a charm. The lack of mez i make up for in killing ppl faster ;) What rr are you btw? That sounds like you want a duel.

Why would i want to duel another sorc? not like caster duels are fun (Fire up Cb, Cast lul untill your MoC wares off and wait for the ML9 pet to kill you)

But sure PM me in game

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
saitoh said:
spec for lowbies + useless when det gets boosted again

i dont see how mof2 makes u a winner ;O
maybe decent template will make u not to lose ur mana on litetaps
cause the last time i check i was hitting quite hard + with not many resists on target

46 mind ? thats random spec 2k6

44 31 all the way

Yeah, okay.

I'll work on the decent template then.

*cough cough*

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
MoFocus is useless for level 50 lifetap, im guessing Manisch is referring to a lower tier AE-mezz - where he needs MoFocus to compensate for the lower level spell.

With Determination-changes u can argue both ways ---> Mezz becomes less important so i spec for lower level mezz. Others argue that with determination-changes u need the top mezz to get atleast the max out of it.

I am refering to all the yellow spells, especially all the yellow AoE spells, you simply want to stick with the first cast, it's not that funny to cast 2 AoE debuffs or a 30% debuff several times before they stick.

And yeah, sometimes in very long fights, I use the level 35 spec nuke just as an interrupt for a single target with dmg component, works good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom