Sorc/BW aoe's need a nerf - PRONTO

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It has more to do with the fact that HOL seems not working against Aoe? :eek:

Marc

FH is my second home
I dont know if Sorcs have anything similar to a BW's combustion, but anyway, how about increasing the explosion chance slightly and having the % apply to each tick of the RoF, rather than just when you cast the spell.

I play a BW btw

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
how DARE you put sorcs anywhere NEAR as overpowered as a BW, hell, ur a WP! thats yet ANOTHER order class thats hideously overpowered, you fuckers should reroll destro and play as a marauder for 50 hours straight in rvr

eksdee

FH is my second home
dest = mdps realm - choppas, witch elves, marauders, dps spec black orcs, even chosens to an extent, are all generally better than their counterparts (except witch hunters are probably more powerful than WEs in this patch) whereas order is most definitely the rdps realm - engineers and bright wizards, need i say more. at the end of the day it just comes down to that, for the way the majority play the game, powerful rdps have much more sway over the battle than mdps.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
how DARE you put sorcs anywhere NEAR as overpowered as a BW, hell, ur a WP! thats yet ANOTHER order class thats hideously overpowered, you fuckers should reroll destro and play as a marauder for 50 hours straight in rvr

We're not arguing the OP-ness of any class here.

We're talking about the spell - which you can not deny - is ridiculously OP and is ruining the keep/fort aspect of the game for many. With oil & 2-3 sorc aoe's, it is very fkin hard to take a keep now. Add a tank wall in when the doors open and you have no chance.

Btw, the DoK is just as OP as the WP - except it shines a bit more in damage as opposed to healing.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
dest = mdps realm - choppas, witch elves, marauders, dps spec black orcs, even chosens to an extent, are all generally better than their counterparts (except witch hunters are probably more powerful than WEs in this patch) whereas order is most definitely the rdps realm - engineers and bright wizards, need i say more. at the end of the day it just comes down to that, for the way the majority play the game, powerful rdps have much more sway over the battle than mdps.

I guess it depends how you play.

My experience exists only in Order but when you come up against some destro mdps who know how to play well; they really are a nuisance in the back lines.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

3-4 PoSing Sorcs ain't any worse tbh -.-
Even tho i do agree that there aren't many competent tanks Taunting Rdps and able to use HoL in a decent manner (which would lower the overall impact).
Don't even start me on Choppas Aoe (that would even be somewhat ok, but to be light paper tanks they tend to survive for too long as it is).

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
3-4 PoSing Sorcs ain't any worse tbh -.-
Even tho i do agree that there aren't many competent tanks Taunting Rdps and able to use HoL in a decent manner (which would lower the overall impact).
Don't even start me on Choppas Aoe (that would even be somewhat ok, but to be light paper tanks they tend to survive for too long as it is).

that 3-4 bw?

Nope, sorry. For a start off RoF has a greater radius with the right tactics Apparently there's a tactic which shouldn't crit which is tied into bw aor and that's also critting - which it shouldn't according to mythic but then according to mythic 1.2 addressed balance issues :)

This is ofc assuming both classes are specced for maximising their aoe damage and running aoe damage tactics...

I'll be honest my bw is lvl7 and not likely to get any higher - my sorc is lvl 15. I just find ranged classes dull and favour buttonmashing in your face roflstomper classes like the marauder, choppa and black ork. I realise that this mean right now I am rp on tap for most wp/bw duos

M

Gahn

Resident Freddy
that 3-4 bw?

Nope, sorry. For a start off RoF has a greater radius with the right tactics Apparently there's a tactic which shouldn't crit which is tied into bw aor and that's also critting - which it shouldn't according to mythic but then according to mythic 1.2 addressed balance issues :)

This is ofc assuming both classes are specced for maximising their aoe damage and running aoe damage tactics...

I'll be honest my bw is lvl7 and not likely to get any higher - my sorc is lvl 15. I just find ranged classes dull and favour buttonmashing in your face roflstomper classes like the marauder, choppa and black ork. I realise that this mean right now I am rp on tap for most wp/bw duos

M

My point is, Aoe is out of control on its current form; no matter what broken tactics which add up on the top of that.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
With oil & 2-3 sorc aoe's, it is very fkin hard to take a keep now.

getting inside the keep is easy enough, its when ur inside the AE's start to be a real problem as theres only 1 corner in the keep that the defending AE'ers cant reach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom