sooo what class u all goin :P

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Conqueror for me i think, making a Demonligist and Herald alts immediatley though (just to secure names :p).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Would it be awfully terrible to roleplay "the only gay necromancer in th village"? :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No matter what, this is gonna be my "most excellent adventure!", since:

A: I know nothing about the game, except a few classes posted and that it's PG18 :D
B: Gonna RP my assets off, meaning, no outside(off-game) help, keep minimum "long range" communication(need to see to talk etc) and try not to find out anything on "how to spec" etc. Fun in the woods when i'm lost and can't find out :D
C: Lots of freddies.
D: Starting right at day one, with the possibility of actually making something of myself.
E: Going for one character and one character alone.

:worthy:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You never know, if manisch plays I may end up humping his leg now and again. I think we may sit on opposite sides of the fence now and again but we could get along at a push :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Bear Shaman, necromancer or assassin :( gah can't decide!

rynnor

Rockhound
Gah - I keep getting tempted to play different classes - am now thinking seriously of paralell levelling a couple although doing the destiny quests twice could be kinda painfull :p

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
gotta have a main as ranger, wouldnt be right my main not being able to shoot the enemy full of pointy sticks :) and it being able to be FPS is a big bonus.

daco = ranger (luved the beta days when could one shot a cloth wearer when he was sat down :) and plate wearers rarely made it to melee before they died )

Wow dwarf hunter with big gun and pet pig :) beastmaster spec, would of luved to see the face of warlock players when big cant frenzy on them :)

lotro hunter :( shame the class in that game was such a carebear class (never bothered playing it in the moors, was to easy to farm (made a ba to rank 7 which was harder lol)

*cought* UO archer/lumberjack :) wicked combo at one point

I still have pleasant memories of irewood slaughtering in the frontier :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not sure anymore! :(
ToS seems awsome
Ranger seems awsome
Barbarian seems awsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom