Games Sony Conference

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Watching, dig out some alternative links Overdriven incase that one goes bang :p the viewer counter is sky-rocketing.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol

he next generation PlayStation will launch in Japan and the US by the end of 2013 but will not be released in Europe until "early 2014", according to a newEdge report.

The PS4's rumoured delay is due to "the complexities involved in European distribution", Edge claims.

Sony declined to comment when approached by CVG.
The article also states that Sony is developing an "improved iteration of its PlayStation Eye peripheral" that will be compatible with the PlayStation Move controller.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bet anything you want that delay is due to the European law that clearly states companies cannot legally stop you from reselling your second hand software/games in which case Sony and Microsoft will either have to bite the bullet and give in to said law OR challenge the law itself - since both of them will be using "No second hand games" shite likely.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No they won't, they simply loan you the game rather than selling it. It's already been covered that the ruling is meaningless.

Embattle

FH is my second home
As Ch3ts stated it won't make any difference, that plus more direct downloads of games and those that truly stick to what they object when hearing such changes will be very few.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No they won't, they simply loan you the game rather than selling it. It's already been covered that the ruling is meaningless.

If so why is it delayed then :p evidently they're concerned about something. Also, that may work for digital downloads but these will not be digital downloads, they will be store/boxed copies which people could easily argue "I paid for it, it's mine" when people buy these copies in store there isn't a EULA they have to sign to purchase it.

See how it unfolds.

Nate

FH is my second home
want that projection and lighting in living room

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He's talking a whole load of bollocks though.

Does it play games? Yes. That's all we need to know....get on with it.

Nate

FH is my second home
andrew house sucks, why do that whole intro epic shit and then

QUICK SEND OUT ANDREW HOUSE (ENGLISH GUY WHO TALKS A LOT OF BOLLOCKS WITH A MOUSTACHE)

Embattle

FH is my second home
If so why is it delayed then :p evidently they're concerned about something. Also, that may work for digital downloads but these will not be digital downloads, they will be store/boxed copies which people could easily argue "I paid for it, it's mine" when people buy these copies in store there isn't a EULA they have to sign to purchase it.

See how it unfolds.

They generally don't release them every where normally for a very simple reason, they can't make enough.

Nate

FH is my second home
OMFG American guy who doesn't stop talking!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Holy shit, the top platform for netflix! REALLY! who fucking cares you crowey eyed cunt! show us some fucking games.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The fact is they have so far more or less admitted the mistakes that have been talked about for a while with the PS3 which won't be a problem in PS4.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Leaked pad pics were close to the final version. Interesting.

Aada

Part of the furniture
8GB GDDR5 will make it a monster, that is absolutely more than anyone knew.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
OOOOOOOOOOOOH

Play whilst downloading. That's nice.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's unified memory. Would expect more on next gen tbh but meh.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I really like this UI, friends live gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom