sony A1000 mp3 player problem

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
DAMN think has mucked its self up the day before my holiday!!!! BOO SONY!!!! ok it was fine last nyt i instaled the new updates for connect and that other thing was CRAP because it on works in the friggin US!! so i put some choons on the player and it worked fine and it played, but this morning it desided because i was going on holiday to to kill its self! dose any one know how to solve this problem? or will i have to throu it throu the sony center window!

BTW, this has happend before all the time it gets stuk on the spining disk and dosent do anything after 1000000 restarts i leve it for an hour or two and it worked fine, i have 2.1 firmware in it i think and the lateised connect thing. plz help i go on holiday tomorrow!

ps; dose any one know what the eu/uk email is for sony mp3 support? i cant seam to find it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If anyone can figure out what the fuck he is on about this time, you'll win a prize.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
I have no idea what your problem is because it was lost in indecipherable ramble, but for broken MP3 players run through the usual:

* Reset the player (the iPod has a key combination to do this, check your Sony manual to see if it has an equivalent)
* Recharge the player
* Reinstall the firmware and reformat the hard disc/memory at the same time, then reload all the music onto it.

If that doesn't work, assume that it's utterly cacked.

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
lol sorry for the rant lol, the problem is when i turn on the mp3 it stop at the spinning disk and it just stays there, i think the problem is that it cant find the flash drive or hard drive or what ever is in it. it dosent matter any way iv took it to the sony center and there sending it to an engineer. if any one eles has the same prob its probily best to take it to the sony center. o well im off on holiday cya in 2 week :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom