Something I always wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Why is Prydwen above Excalibur on the forum list? I always wondered why and I see it's carried over to here. Clearly it's not alphabetical and it has always angered me that the better folk of Excalibur are forced to scroll down. Sometimes. Travesty!

Flesh

Banned
Loxleyhood said:
Why is Prydwen above Excalibur on the forum list? I always wondered why and I see it's carried over to here. Clearly it's not alphabetical and it has always angered me that the better folk of Excalibur are forced to scroll down. Sometimes. Travesty!
Because m8, prydwen is stlonger irl than j00.?
'k?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Good question! I'm not quite sure myself actually, probably something to do with them having a lower server population, I don't know. :p

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
This is a question I would actually like to have answered though. ;)

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
i wouldve said , because prydwen is better then excal, but that has stopped ages ago, now they're both crap ^^

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
klavrynd said:
i wouldve said , because prydwen is better then excal, but that has stopped ages ago, now they're both crap ^^

aye true but where does that leave cami ?

and no flesh u cant !!!

Twaize

Fledgling Freddie
Cos it's non alpphabetical (prolly spelled wrong), but because we should have something that is the opposite of normal so: rubilacxe fren

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
hmm bit silleh to ask imho but anyway :drink: then :touch: your loved ones and end the night with :sex: ;)

Urgat

Part of the furniture

Um...

There displayed in order of real time population...

syn

Regular Freddie

no idea what u talking about because excal and pryd got merged into dyvet then dyvet got merged with the usa servers or the german servers u had a choice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom