Something I always wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

syn

Regular Freddie
Slitzzz said:
Vet ni vart brudarna är?
Jag vet inte, ursäkter. Men jag erkänner ditt namn från för år sedan, eller mer particuarly det gille i vilket du bor in.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
no idea what u talking about because excal and pryd got merged into dyvet then dyvet got merged with the usa servers or the german servers u had a choice ...

Read the dates you tit :p

Himse

FH is my second home
the person asked about the sections of excalibur and prydwen but i dont think he realised that they have been clustered by now i was just reminding him :)

Except it's a super old post.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
woah step the fuck back, we got a high level of internet retard on our hands

syn

Regular Freddie
woah step the fuck back, we got a high level of internet retard on our hands

lol - dont be harsh, not everyone knew that excalibur and prydwen have been merged many peeps been out of the game for a long time:twak:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Only thing that seems to work.. You've bumped 7-8 threads over 3-4 sections that are all 6-7 years old

And besides that the answer had already been answered

syn

Regular Freddie
Only thing that seems to work.. You've bumped 7-8 threads over 3-4 sections that are all 6-7 years old

And besides that the answer had already been answered

Sorry I realised not that I sent in the suns that were old I answered only to that someone had said because I that the original date wash have not conscience, but I think that you counts that must go I ankle tried to the profit of the other men to answer and I tried serviable to be and nevertheless you oneerbiedigheid me through the conversation as that, only Men are unripe only and that quite indeed disappoints:kissit:

I have had to utilize the translational for my English it is because not good:clap:

syn

Regular Freddie
Can I the most kind indication to the forum poster to which I had answered in my post above that although I the impression wanted to can give round lightly agressively I to its question the kind or perhaps they round counts that to go I me ankle defended and I mean the violation not and when it or she thought that I it or they insulted that I warm pardon ask Because this is the last the thing that I would want to have because I indeed this person many eight and I am not the kind of person that would say that such things without the good reason a pleasant day have :hug: :) :)

delete

Can't get enough of FH
LOL%20Mouth.jpg

Logi

Part of the furniture
oneerbiedigheid luul, hes dutch or belgium

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Can I the most kind indication to the forum poster to which I had answered in my post above that although I the impression wanted to can give round lightly agressively I to its question the kind or perhaps they round counts that to go I me ankle defended and I mean the violation not and when it or she thought that I it or they insulted that I warm pardon ask Because this is the last the thing that I would want to have because I indeed this person many eight and I am not the kind of person that would say that such things without the good reason a pleasant day have :hug: :) :)

hahahaahahahaha omfg

i cant stop laughing hahaaha

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Sat at the side of the road in my truck reading the post again I realised it probably made more sense than most VN posts ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
lol - dont be harsh, not everyone knew that excalibur and prydwen have been merged many peeps been out of the game for a long time:twak:

He asked the question in 2003. In case you aren't aware it is now 2011. Language is irrelevant, I would expect you to know what year it is...

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
He asked the question in 2003. In case you aren't aware it is now 2011. Language is irrelevant, I would expect you to know what year it is...

We live in the past when we bump these threads!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
At first I was curious why anyone would bump a thread that was made in 2003... and then I noticed this

P-P-P-P-POST FARM.

gohan

FH is my second home
ok WTF is occuring,

why is anyone posting in the daoc section ATALL????

dirty swedes and thier love for dead games

IM LOOKING AT YOU ANDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom