something funny from VN boards !

Sendrag

Fledgling Freddie
Horsma said:
Even my norse skald has more str than your norse light tank. Your weapon skill sucks big time too cause your shitty spec, so dont tell that you arent gimped. :eek:

And you play a heavy tank?

Being rr10 (unless ebayed) you seem to know very little about the game mechanics.

Tell us poor gimped SB's how to specc then to get UBER weaponskill and roxxors. remind you....we need a few more skills to cap than Battlesong, Sword and Radaring.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Sendrag said:
And you play a heavy tank?

Being rr10 (unless ebayed) you seem to know very little about the game mechanics.

Tell us poor gimped SB's how to specc then to get UBER weaponskill and roxxors. remind you....we need a few more skills to cap than Battlesong, Sword and Radaring.

u really have never played a skald did u ?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
....Mid population is allmost identitical to Albion...

Rubbish.
The stats speak for themesleves:
http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php

And for zerg rvr like the huge Herbal raids every man and his dog was there, 45+ rr0 to 50 RR11 so the above stats are valid.

I'm pretty sure Goa said that Herbals raids was 500 Albs v 300 Mids and 100 Hibs.

Hibs population is much worse too.

Active Characters
Albion 5,541 (41%)
Midgard 4,507 (34%)
Hibernia 3,374 (25%)

Level 50's
Albion 3,988 (39%)
Midgard 3,521 (34%)
Hibernia 2,793 (27%)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
active RvR population I think is what glottis was meaning:

http://freddyshouse.net/showthread.php?t=22806

and albs/mids are pretty close if you count active even as little as 1k per week.

Like I said:

And for zerg rvr like the huge Herbal raids every man and his dog was there, 45+ rr0 to 50 RR11 so the above stats are valid.

NF will achieve the same thing as Herbal, it will bring every person irrespective of level and RR and ML into RvR, the duskwave stats will be more meaningful than the ones you quoted.

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
If i bumb to alb zerg last thing I see is their rr.

So flimgoblin when i do /who emain at a random moment yer thread is flushed down the toilet.

Yer tread is to be ignored when talkin about numbers in rvr. Or u can make battleground per k of rps.

Imo some classes in albion r overpowered.
Mythic can try to short it out

Albion numbers in rvr are very large.
**imho there should be a counter number of guards poppin in the defentin realm equal 2 the invadin force in numbers n in value ( guard= invadin char + rr + ml )** ignore this if u dont agree

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's pretty simple - people who make less than 1k rp a week might as well not have been in RvR ;) I'm talking about relative populations just now. Alb and mid currently have very very similar populations RvRing.

yes you'll get a lot more come NF - that's NF, not now.

If you want to whine about populations now when NF still isn't here then feel free - Or you could just wait and try playing whilst not the overdog for a change.... or would not having 3 strength relics force you to change realm?

I know mid's population dropped a lot when they last lost the strength relics for longer than a day - the reason quoted for Ladonna's 5am raid was to boost morale of midgard because people were quitting...

Maybe you have to be in albion to be able to play without relics without giving up? ;)

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
If u flimgoblin can make a thread about how many hours do chars spend per week in rvr zones ( some ppl xp there but not many ) it could make this argument to stop.

Albs argue about other realms havin relics n difficulty in forming grp due 2 utilies issues.
Mids/hibbs argue about albs zergin n having some overpowered classes.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nOmoreCOAL said:
If u flimgoblin can make a thread about how many hours do chars spend per week in rvr zones ( some ppl xp there but not many ) it could make this argument to stop.

Albs argue about other realms havin relics n difficulty in forming grp due 2 utilies issues.
Mids/hibbs argue about albs zergin n having some overpowered classes.

erm unless you go into RvR with flowers singing "peace and love" and refusing to kill anything you'll be pretty hard pressed not to make 1k rp in a week... so it's pretty accurate numbers.

overpowered classes? please - take a moment to read the Rvr forums, there's probably some healer/sorc/bard comparison around here somewhere.

NF may well suck populationwise - 1.71 seems to be addressing a lot of that though, I sure hope we get 1.70 first as it'd be nice to be on the winning side for a change... then I can admire my skillz and mock the "clueless noob mids/hibs" or whatever for at least a month or two :)

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Flim we talk numbers. for example
1 grp of random mids/hibbs kill 1 grp of albs n get 100 rps 4 each head.
same grp gets pwned 4-5 times by an alb zerg. Each alb that had a piece of mid/hib flesh gets 1-2 rps.

So next time have accounts in realms. Rp count is useless.

Between the lines u lie 2 yerself thinkin that mids might have the same numbers. No point in cuttin in smaller pieces popullation n comparin these.
Lookin 4 the tree u miss the woods.

So add all pieces of what u call possible enemies in rvr n then say that albs have 6% more 50 lvl chars than mids n 16% more than hibbs but only 3% rps more in total than mids n 5% more than hibbs.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
1fg mids die to the zerg and give 2 rps each..

so what are there, 100 albs? sure there's been that many in emain but it's far from that every night.

If you want to keep your blinkers on feel free - but currently there is no large disparity in active RvR populations between albion and midgard, there's a small one between alb/mid and hib.

Come NF this will all change - everyone and their dog will be out in RvR, plus there's a good chance the mids will cry when they lose their 20% melee bonus again (plus some valid frustrations at a generally melee-based realm trying to take keeps which favour casters/archers more than anything else - though that said the mids on excal never seem to have any problems) and lose half their population to hib/pryd ;) (or alb/pryd perhaps?)

Though our server's really not that badly balance populationwise compared to some of the US ones - I hope the mids/hibs that don't defect to Camlann come NF fight back and "use tactics" (given there's some room for them in NF) to overcome their numerical disadvantage rather than "boycotting RvR" or something equally inane.

(though you have to wonder if the "boycott RvR" on Merlin was a result of a certain 2-week holiday given to a lot of people)

Heck gang up on albion even, if we start dominating. Having 60% vs 40% is a bit of a numerical advantage but it could be fun.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
1fg mids die to the zerg and give 2 rps each..

so what are there, 100 albs? sure there's been that many in emain but it's far from that every night.

If you want to keep your blinkers on feel free - but currently there is no large disparity in active RvR populations between albion and midgard, there's a small one between alb/mid and hib.

Come NF this will all change - everyone and their dog will be out in RvR, plus there's a good chance the mids will cry when they lose their 20% melee bonus again (plus some valid frustrations at a generally melee-based realm trying to take keeps which favour casters/archers more than anything else - though that said the mids on excal never seem to have any problems) and lose half their population to hib/pryd ;) (or alb/pryd perhaps?)

Though our server's really not that badly balance populationwise compared to some of the US ones - I hope the mids/hibs that don't defect to Camlann come NF fight back and "use tactics" (given there's some room for them in NF) to overcome their numerical disadvantage rather than "boycotting RvR" or something equally inane.

(though you have to wonder if the "boycott RvR" on Merlin was a result of a certain 2-week holiday given to a lot of people)

Heck gang up on albion even, if we start dominating. Having 60% vs 40% is a bit of a numerical advantage but it could be fun.

first of all, as a mod of forum i thought u would know what being objective is...
now u just drag all mids through it but ofc , u think every mid is the same , same person , same char, same way thinking, dont say im wrong cause ur posts really confirm it...

dont freak out and enjoy the game :)

Ulrych

Fledgling Freddie
Being a forum mod means he needs to be objective to the subject matter in the post re: FH CoC, it doesnt say that hes not entitled to his opinion on the game he plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom