Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
heh, funny.

I tried collecting the white thingies. :(

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Lazarus said:
how do you open the door to the castle?

You need the key of enlightenment but the only way to get that is by killing the dragon and to kill the dragon you need the sword of pointyness, I can't find that though :(

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Stimpy said:
You need the key of enlightenment but the only way to get that is by killing the dragon and to kill the dragon you need the sword of pointyness, I can't find that though :(

Thats on the forgotten island to the east. You'll need to hire a boat tho - but the boat keeper is really hard to beat :(

Gray

FH is my second home
Without the strategy id of being fucked tbh..

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Where is the castle? I just collect this key and the credits roll.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Mobius said:
Where is the castle? I just collect this key and the credits roll.

You mean you cant even find the castle :D noob!

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL, i think you should do the training quests first Mobius. Makes it a bit easier. Apart from the sodding Boat keeper - still cant beat him!

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Cdr said:
LOL, i think you should do the training quests first Mobius. Makes it a bit easier. Apart from the sodding Boat keeper - still cant beat him!

dont try and beat him. Give him the Elemental Orb. He'll then take you anywhere you want to go.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Lazarus said:
dont try and beat him. Give him the Elemental Orb. He'll then take you anywhere you want to go.

Ahhh shit. I gave that away to the Elf of Madness for some mushrooms so I could get thro the Marsh of Doom :(

Damn.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Cdr said:
Ahhh shit. I gave that away to the Elf of Madness for some mushrooms so I could get thro the Marsh of Doom :(

Damn.

Ah! Classic!.

The Elf conned you into giving him the Orb - bet he asked you for it (you never offered)

Now he plans to take over the kingdom by controling the weather. :mad:

If you had given the Elf a quiver of arrows he would have given you the mushrooms

Only way to get the Orb back is to use the Sword of Truth on the Elf. If that dont work - find the Mother Confessor and she will help you.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Where's the forge ? I wanna make some uber-l33t items.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Lazarus said:
Ah! Classic!.

The Elf conned you into giving him the Orb - bet he asked you for it (you never offered)

Now he plans to take over the kingdom by controling the weather. :mad:

If you had given the Elf a quiver of arrows he would have given you the mushrooms

Only way to get the Orb back is to use the Sword of Truth on the Elf. If that dont work - find the Mother Confessor and she will help you.

Wooo, I just got the Sword of Truth, lucky you told me, was about to sell it so I could buy a llama.

I think I killed the Mother Confessor tho, she was going on and on and on, so I chopped off her head. With a raddish.

I do seem to have come across a strange imp like creature which wont let me pass until I play him at Poker. I dont have the Cards of Destiny tho, so I'm (yet again) stuck :|

Wij said:
Where's the forge ? I wanna make some uber-l33t items.

Thats located in the main Town, next to the sewage works. I expect some cheap armour now tho!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't get it?

I feel so left out. Maybe its because I can remember playing games like that :)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Cdr said:
I do seem to have come across a strange imp like creature which wont let me pass until I play him at Poker. I dont have the Cards of Destiny tho, so I'm (yet again) stuck :|

k. You dont need the cards of destiny. The imp (or Gar) has his own pack (although these cards are marked). Trouble is he doesnt have them with him.

Tell him you will play him using his own cards -he is that excited that he will rush off to get them. That leaves you free to pass - but hurry - he wont be gone for long.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Lazarus said:
k. You dont need the cards of destiny. The imp (or Gar) has his own pack (although these cards are marked). Trouble is he doesnt have them with him.

Tell him you will play him using his own cards -he is that excited that he will rush off to get them. That leaves you free to pass - but hurry - he wont be gone for long.

Ahh very very clever.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the Spoon of the Soulless from the Forest of Fortune once I get past Gar.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Cdr said:
Ahh very very clever.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the Spoon of the Soulless from the Forest of Fortune once I get past Gar.

wot u need that for?

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Lazarus said:
wot u need that for?

You not spoken to Hazgard? You need it in order to put the Giant of Xxlacor back to sleep.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Cdr said:
You not spoken to Hazgard? You need it in order to put the Giant of Xxlacor back to sleep.

oh shit! i stole his cattle - he wont speak to me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom