Someone turned the plug off?

G

Indeed, rawkz0ring @ 60k an hour here, whilst farming cm!

i read that as farming come......

i have a headache today............

aika

Can't get enough of FH
And thats about all they do!

Went fishing lastnight instead of logging in so looks like I missed the fun and didnt catch anything anyway :(

we made a grp of 4: ment ani druid bard

had lots of fun tbh :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
And thats about all they do!

WTH?! Crom you dont even know how to play wiz. Most of the times i send just 1 bolt followed by a single spec DD for debuff so when bolt hits target he is fire debuffed, that way casters usually get something like 1200+crit+6xx from DD+crit....kinda hard to escape those two

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
WTH?! Crom you dont even know how to play wiz. Most of the times i send just 1 bolt followed by a single spec DD for debuff so when bolt hits target he is fire debuffed, that way casters usually get something like 1200+crit+6xx from DD+crit....kinda hard to escape those two

I was having a dig about people who play firewizzies. The implication was that though they have other tools all they ever do is bolt.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I was having a dig about people who play firewizzies. The implication was that though they have other tools all they ever do is bolt.

Well then they are knob heads cause bolts are mainly for casters cause of theyr low abs. Besides bolts often miss or fail to hit target in combat or closer then 500 units iirc.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Firewizzy's are the new and improved whorecocks. Instead of having balls above their heads, they throw them @ you :|

Having a debuff in a spec nuke is just silly, aswell having their bolts do the same type of dmg.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dont forget the NS, just in case he is too far away from the DI3 bot @ tower.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Having a debuff in a spec nuke is just silly, aswell having their bolts do the same type of dmg.

Not the same range tho :(

dont forget the NS, just in case he is too far away from the DI3 bot @ tower.

oh_noes_i_has_let_go.jpg

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Firewizzy's are the new and improved whorecocks. Instead of having balls above their heads, they throw them @ you :|

Yeah but we dont have evade as RMs have or stun and mezz as elds do. And iirc RM´s can debuff cold or something....not to mention main Damage dealers with Luri/kobold dex -.- give saracen wiz tbfh

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah but we dont have evade as RMs have or stun and mezz as elds do. And iirc RM´s can debuff cold or something....not to mention main Damage dealers with Luri/kobold dex -.- give saracen wiz tbfh

Aye but they not debuffing their bolt damage which is energy. Wizzes are indeed the new warlochs, you just never see em solo.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I've tried but the swarm of wizards make it pointless. :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Aye but they not debuffing their bolt damage which is energy. Wizzes are indeed the new warlochs, you just never see em solo.

Same shit for the rangers, they are the worelocks of hibernia tbfh. Worse then cockroaches.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry mate didnt want to kill you just wanted to bring you closer down but arrow crited loads :( was using long shot wich usually does shit damage

Same goes for scouts then :)

Dam you trying to make out rangers are the new Pip :)

Soulja

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
OT!: How do you pull the plug "off"? Don't you pull plugs "out"?

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
Found a good bolt hit.

Wizards still needs love tho. :worthy:

actually avalonians wizards have inate dexterity
just look at that 5 times he pushes the same button in 5 secs

or maybe they got their 2 fingers glued to the 2 bolt button?

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie

make a freeshard like an old buggy one.
in the end there were only luri, kobbie and saracen wizzies
smt like rocket arena or instagib in fps
but without skilled involved
:puke:

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
actually avalonians wizards have inate dexterity
just look at that 5 times he pushes the same button in 5 secs

or maybe they got their 2 fingers glued to the 2 bolt button?

Actually i just held down the button :p

The guy was running around so i held it down till he showed himself :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Same shit for the rangers, they are the worelocks of hibernia tbfh. Worse then cockroaches.

I dislike bow classes as well. But I wouldnt be too popular if I resurrected the visible/invisible arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom