Someone turned the plug off?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Dyvet just crashed :(

was making strong rps on druid ffs!

- English -

Resident Freddy
indeed think we crashed the servers, i guess goa limited the max people at this time to about 50 xD

aika

Can't get enough of FH
thyrza i think your killspam crashed the server :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Nope all french conections are slow atm.
Servers wont ppbly be back up until 8:30 CET

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, they forgot to feed the hamsters and they went on strike :(

facking reped :D

i blame carla bruni for the insident... hole france got heavy earthquakes :p rumours comes to pointing out the first residence of france :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
facking reped :D

i blame carla bruni for the insident... hole france got heavy earthquakes :p rumours comes to pointing out the first residence of france :D

I need reppzor of teh stlongness of Open Transit and it's /qtd 4tl tactics on its connections :<

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye Carla Bruni and that short french dude must have fekked the servers with a public expression of their love. I still can't believe she married him. WTF is it with short dorky french dudes and hot models? Power makes up for any shortfalls...

I guess that means theres hope for 99% of us DoaC players scoring a hot chick (or dude, I won't allow myself to be accused of sexism or homophobia).

Sorry Horner...I suspect you are in the latter 1% of French dudes with no hope what so ever of pulling anything other than your own pud. But don't stop trying...eventually it will fall off.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Carla Bruni and that short french dude must have fekked the servers with a public expression of their love. I still can't believe she married him. WTF is it with short dorky french dudes and hot models? Power makes up for any shortfalls...

I guess that means theres hope for 99% of us DoaC players scoring a hot chick (or dude, I won't allow myself to be accused of sexism or homophobia).

Sorry Horner...I suspect you are in the latter 1% of French dudes with no hope what so ever of pulling anything other than your own pud. But don't stop trying...eventually it will fall off.

Welcome in the Real World! :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Do they still have gangrene in France? ;p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Website down too, hmmmz 1 days free play inc, who cares about the hamsters, i believe french crackers suxx anyway, even the cheese is crap also :p

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
ps. I still love CM - give Mid a similar group and invite my Skald with his Bruiser and Dim ram crafting ability and warlord seige. I made him for that purpose and he is under used.

Glad to see you still guys out and about. And cheers for holding back in light of the low population.

And Kzn and Blind, I really appreciated you stopping ganking me at that tower the other night. But in all honesty it was embarrassing :fluffle: What will my fellow mids think?

You guys hit me a few times...saw my name and then left me to kill everyone else, leaving me alive. Don't make a habit of it or otherwise your rep will be damaged :)

:wub:

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Do they still have gangrene in France? ;p

Its known as le gangrene...and its highly prized as a delicacy. Just like truffles (which smell like my feet after a 15 mile hike in old trainers). Both of which are well known by Le Horner.

Thankfully I have more of his rp's than he does of mine. And he has the dubious honour of giving me my 2000th deathblow title.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Its known as le gangrene...and its highly prized as a delicacy. Just like truffles (which smell like my feet after a 15 mile hike in old trainers). Both of which are well known by Le Horner.

Thankfully I have more of his rp's than he does of mine. And he has the dubious honour of giving me my 2000th deathblow title.

You stole my tankard! :(

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
You stole my tankard! :(

hehehe I'm moonlighting on Limors if any of you wanna join me. Midgard ofc. And all chars have a Gustav---- part to their name. My recent char is a troll zerk. 28 hours played and already ml5 cl3, and all dragon quests done...just trying to sort a dragon drop hammer now. Only 5p away from buying it...roll on wood and stone quests.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
hehehe I'm moonlighting on Limors if any of you wanna join me. Midgard ofc. And all chars have a Gustav---- part to their name. My recent char is a troll zerk. 28 hours played and already ml5 cl3, and all dragon quests done...just trying to sort a dragon drop hammer now. Only 5p away from buying it...roll on wood and stone quests.

Connection broken so can't :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
those cm wizzies can bolt hard :/

im lucky to survive 3 bolts... will die if 1 crits ^^

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Bah, I was hoping that ss was of me killing you at eras yesterday :( xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom