Someone has died in your house

T

Trem

....oh yeah, in our bedroom when we moved in there was a manky old rug, obviously we lifted it and underneath were some newspapers from the 1940s, it had Hitler headlines etc, also very cool. We were infested with moths for six months after moving that rug.

S

S-Gray

wow.. ticks on holiday, moths at home..

insects sure love you aye? ;)

Anyway, im not too sure if anyone has died in the house, altho we got the house from an old woman. She had to be put into a home because of old age.

The husband as far as i know has died, i was once told that the old shed thing we had connected to the house (under bedroom window) was broken once when he fell thru it... glass. Apparently he was in serious condition.

and i think we also found plenty of jewellry under the floorboards, dont know where it went tho.

D

doh_boy

The house I'm in was bought off an old woman but I'm pretty sure she didn't die in the house because she took to living outside in the front garden! The gable wall was bowed so much that the drain-pipe (still on the house now) is, now the wall is straight, about 20cms away from the wall. Also there was no roof so when it rained she'd get wet either way.

S

sad_mung

When we first moved in, the walls in our house dripped blood, and gore came from the taps.
We thought it was due to all the people who had been murdered by the last resident (a serial slasher), but it turned out to be something the waterboard were doing.

S

Summo

I like that. Made me laugh. I wish to purchase a sad_mung. :)

S

SilverHood

I live on top of a carpark, which in turn is on top of a seedy snooker bar and a "relatively" good nightclub.

I'm pretty sure someone has died on this property. :)

D

doh_boy

I've just remembered my bed is fire reclaimed. As in it was sold cheaply because it was in a house fire. That means there's a good chance someone died near the bed. :)

J

Jonny_Darko

It's never bothered me what's happened in a place. Sounds a bit soulless and uncaring but as long as I'm not looking at the blood and hearing the screams then I don't give a monkeys what happened in a room I'm in.

When you think about it there's probably barely a plot of land in the country that hasn't been host to one atrocity or another through the history of mankind so it's not like there's any escaping it.

S

]SK[

Dont think anyone has died in my house,we were the first in it.

B

bigfoot

Our house used to be owned by a Vet (who I believe did work here) so likely that a number of animals have died here.

L

Lester

Originally posted by bigfoot
Our house used to be owned by a Vet (who I believe did work here) so likely that a number of animals have died here.

Beware the poltergeese!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom