Someone has died in your house

T

Tom

Ever think about the fact that somebody has probably died in your house at some point, possibly in the bedroom you sleep in, and maybe even in a bed which occupies the same space yours currently occupies.

The older your house is, the more people might have died in it. If your house is 150 years + old, possibly as many as 10 people might have met their maker in there.

Weird to think about innit? Maybe somebody was even murdered in your kitchen!

E

ECA

Maybe someone assassinated JFK FROM INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!

O

old.tRoG

Both my auntie and my uncle died in the bedroom I now sleep in.

C

Cyfr

I have a few bodys hidden in my walls and under my floorboards.

I guess that counts

P

PR.

We were the first to live in our house, but considering the dodgy building of it, it wouldn't surprise me if some builders died in its contruction

T

Tenko

The previous tenant of our house dissappeared owing everyone lots of money.

When we moved in I spotted an old matress rolled up at the back of our loft space.

I haven't had the nerve to un-roll it yet :(

L

leggy

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
Not been chucking more innocents downs stairs have you?

No but I did wake up this morning fully clothed and covered from head to toe in mud.

Aliens are abducting me I think. Aliens in the form of jack daniels.

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Tom
Ever think about the fact that somebody has probably died in your house at some point, possibly in the bedroom you sleep in, and maybe even in a bed which occupies the same space yours currently occupies.

No problem here, we were the first into this house :)

B

Big G

Spooky thoughts Tom.

The house i lived in previous to this one was a new build, and the house i live in now is a new build; so no dead people yet.

However, it may have been built on an old Indian graveyard 'cos my TV speaks to me late at night, it says "yeah ... baby ... in my mouth baby ...".

:(

G

L

leggy

Originally posted by Big G

However, it may have been built on an old Indian graveyard 'cos my TV speaks to me late at night, it says "yeah ... baby ... in my mouth baby ...".

Class :D

Does your wife moan about the trails on the screen?

B

Big G

I tell her it's the ghost of Peter North.

I nearly had a heart attack when you said wife, marriage is a looOoong way away in my book! ;)

If i hear "if you can afford a flat panel monitor, you can afford to buy be a ring" *once* more... :eek:

G

L

leggy

Originally posted by Big G

If i hear "if you can afford a flat panel monitor, you can afford to buy be a ring" *once* more... :eek:

G

This is one of the reasons I broke up with my last gf. Well the one before the last one.

She moaned continuously about me not buying her a ring.

I was like "even if I bought you one now you'd moan because the only reason was peer pressure"

So instead of a ring, she got all her stuff back. :/

T

Trem

My girlfriend always moans about me messing with her ring:eek:

L

L_Plates

My house is built on a old army barracks that was around 150 years ago.

*pulls cover over head*

C

caLLous

Where I work is built on the site of an old gas works where a fuckload of people died. :(

S

Summo

I'm more concerned about the number of people that have masturbated in the room I now live in.

Every day I watch them do it, but I'm too embarrassed to ask them to leave.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Summo
I'm more concerned about the number of people that have masturbated in the room I now live in.

Every day I watch them do it, but I'm to embarrassed to ask them to leave.

Don't they mind you filming them?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

So I am not the only one being creeped out by that thought...

Mind you - we moved into a 150 yr old house in New England.

Y

Yoni

We think our previous owner died in this house. When we moved in and the landlord still had all her furniture and her decorations (alot of it still is her decor) it used to phreak us out. It dosn't anymore :clap:

o O (*flufflez uncle sick*)

C

caLLous

I found a noose tied to the rafters in the basement of the second house I moved into. That sketched me out more than a little bit.

I

Insane

our house was a new build back in '83

what they happened to "forget" to tell people who bought the houses that the year long delay wasnt due to survey work, but because of archilogical work on a long forgotten Viking burial ground on the side of the hill. :eek6:

what makes it worse is the whole estate is built over the top of it :eek:

it didnt come to light until 3 years afterwards, when an owner done his back garden and dug up a skull in it :D

T

Tom

Well my house is 90 years old, so I'm willing to bet at least 1 person has died in it.

Unfortunately I have yet to discover a bag of bones walled into any of my chimney breasts.

T

Trem

I think our house is about 80 years old, we aint found any bones yet(including my present day bedroom:eek: ), but when we did the fireplace there was some tickets to the annual feit(sp), it is from 1930 odd. Really quite cool, Samm got it framed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom