Some shocking news(at least for some people)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Most leet gank groups don't care about fair play. They do everything they can to tip the odds in their favour and they will NOT leave a low rr fg or random group alone, even if it's not a fair fight. So it's bullshit. Agree with jox, and I personally won't add if it's clearly a 1 vs 1. Yelling at people for adding, or giving them sarcasm only makes it worse. Be polite.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Most leet gank groups don't care about fair play. They do everything they can to tip the odds in their favour and they will NOT leave a low rr fg or random group alone, even if it's not a fair fight.

how is that tipping the odds in their favour?

Himse

FH is my second home
isnt the idea of RvR, to kill the enemy? it isnt against CoC, nothing you can do except whine about adding onto a fight. Not like Jox has never adding to a fight in his life is it? :p

QQ more tbh

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I got jumped by an Infiltrator between MMG and AMG emain, so I started to solo him with my gimp Thane, I had 2 stealther SB's come and attack this Infil aswell... Did I whine ? NO, did I start to /y? No, I acturally thanked the 2 SB's for helping....Thx again fellas :worthy:
Whats the point in behaving like a prat to other Mids, And how can you Camp someone of an enemy realm, kinda lame to think that way tbh. I would have loved the rp's for solo'ing the Infil, But instead I "SHARED"

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
isnt the idea of RvR, to kill the enemy? it isnt against CoC, nothing you can do except whine about adding onto a fight. Not like Jox has never adding to a fight in his life is it? :p

QQ more tbh

It isnt against the CoC to qq about it iether

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
What I do hate though is when a Full group, or another soloer/duoer adds on a solofight you obvious was going to win. Thats just leeching like upto 800 rp's from a soloer. Where as you get 120 on your own. And im pretty sure the FG will make more rp's during the night/run than the soloer.

Just a thought.

Himse

FH is my second home
poky said:
It isnt against the CoC to qq about it iether

its spelt EITHER

even tho it aint against the CoC to qq, its boring to hear whine threads about "so and so added my fight!"

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
its spelt EITHER

even tho it aint against the CoC to qq, its boring to hear whine threads about "so and so added my fight!"

tell the threadstarter to stop boring you then.

and no my native language aint english

btw aint it spelled "though" not tho?

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Rezy said:
try a svg on beta server m8... and don't just take words from all.. heard it everywhere where ppl says it's gonna be so NOTHING to play svg... but ur all wrong tbh.. svg's still pwnz...
They will still hit hard and probably 3shot most casters, but lack of charge and banelord will make them less wanted, zerks > savages if we talking opted NF grps IMO ofc

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Many people seems to have missed the point with assassins and still gets upset when we add in regular fights and stand-offs.

Guess many l33ts wants us to kill other stealthers only and not practice our true role; to assassinate.

Exactly. That is why you are being sent on a mission to guard the Summoner's Hall and assasinate any enemies of Midgard you encounter!

Go now and fulfill your duty before your realm!

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
poky said:
btw aint it spelled "though" not tho?

Both is correct.

Himse said:
its spelt EITHER

You really ought to seek professional help, if the best you can do to amuse yourself, is correcting typo's on the internet.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Shryes sig is a collection of my typos from the late 80's then he got the help he's talking about.. and what can you say? with a couple of bi effects, it worked! :wub:

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
I usually solo or duo with my sb, and when fg of mids start to hang around I try to tell them its camped, they never listen... :/

To the duller people reading this, I am just kidding.

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
i'm gonna add on anything fighting from now on (and in the past, but don't say anythign to meh mommah). and it's not for the rps!
it's for teh BP's and MLxp! :kissit:

-Jerelyn

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
So annoying when people yell at me cause i add, and in meny cases its people i have seen out solo and small groups allso adding on the big fights. Its not like fg's/other soloers leave my mezzed targets alone, and i dont exspect em to do.

So stop the whine, its getting old...

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Shrye said:
You fail to mention that it was Poky whom adressed Jox first, not the other way around - or is it actually only okay to speak with people in the chat channel they initiated a dialogue in, despite they speed off and out of range to hear a response?

Untill the CoC forbids adding, I'll also let it be up to my own discretion wether or not I'll add on other people; it's not like the majority doesn't interfere with my gameplay in the first place even if I'd leave everyone fighting alone.

What he said.

FGs add on stealther fights, stealthers add on FG fights. The sun rises, the sun sets...

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well jox .. only what I have seen so far .. is that u add add and 1 more time add .. its 1 on 1 or 1fg vs 1fg .. dosent matter .. u not gonna let rps go away right ? .. and on FH u only wajn that everybody else are lamers and whiners .. but hey .. look at urself 1st .. and then talk about others ;)

I see u adding more then killing smth solo :)

and theres absolutely nothing wrong with Poky's attitude .. most will act like he did .. so its smth about u mistar Jox, not others

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom