Some shocking news(at least for some people)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Many people seems to have missed the point with assassins and still gets upset when we add in regular fights and stand-offs.

Guess many l33ts wants us to kill other stealthers only and not practice our true role; to assassinate.

Take this little loser for example;

http://overlords.stursk.com/images/Poky.jpg

A secret; you cant "own" enemys and brand them like "yours". If you really dont want me to add you can ask nicely and I will respect you, and I might even listen.

But scream like a little child? One thing is for sure... I will ALWAYS add on people who cant behave and treats realmmates like garbage.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Powerregenerate buff?

As for the "leeching"/adding - well - I have never personal minded it - it is RvR after all.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
He didn't sound "Bagsy Poky" so he's got no right to complain. Nice UI by the way, where did you get it? :D

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Many people seems to have missed the point with assassins and still gets upset when we add in regular fights and stand-offs.

Guess many l33ts wants us to kill other stealthers only and not practice our true role; to assassinate.

Take this little loser for example;

http://overlords.stursk.com/images/Poky.jpg

A secret; you cant "own" enemys and brand them like "yours". If you really dont want me to add you can ask nicely and I will respect you, and I might even listen.

But scream like a little child? One thing is for sure... I will ALWAYS add on people who cant behave and treats realmmates like garbage.

Agree ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
espically fun since poky ran around emain with his RM leeching on every fg fight he found :p

guess it only counts one way

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Or..we could play the game to have fun instead of using crappy roleplay excuse's to get LeEt Rp'S

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
get away from AMG i'm camping it FFS, i pulled that Briton first, u added, that is against CoC i'll rightnow u!!!!11 :puke:

I add whenever i can.

Morella

Loyal Freddie
Duvelken said:
get away from AMG i'm camping it FFS, i pulled that Briton first, u added, that is against CoC i'll rightnow u!!!!11 :puke:

I add whenever i can.

Omg i am sorry mate... wont happen again. Targeted wrong mob.. damned F8 :twak:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
A pretty harmless comment from Poky about you adding. Then you HAVE to PM him and taunt him. And whats with the " I saw them before you guys"?? Are you 8 or something??

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
A pretty harmless comment from Poky about you adding. Then you HAVE to PM him and taunt him. And whats with the " I saw them before you guys"?? Are you 8 or something??
If you read it again and think you might figure out what he meant, that if its anyone with rights to kill the albs its jox since he was there first, speaking poky´s language

oh and be nice to poky, its a savage and he prolly just wanna farm rp´s before NF hits when his char will be nothing but a dia seal farm bot :(

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
If you read it again and think you might figure out what he meant, that if its anyone with rights to kill the albs its jox since he was there first, speaking poky´s language
Well if Jox was fighting them, yes. If he was stealthed, no.
And what was the numbers of the albs/hibs?? If it was 1 then I doubts Poky would say something like that and I doubt that Fox would be fast enough to leech :)
If it was a FG then I doubts Jox would even try to fight them.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Grow up and leave the e-peen as it is. OMG OMG OMG i'm in a FG and some solo stealther stole 300 RP from me, that is unforgivable!!!!!!! now i'll never reach RR11 and be l33t, i'm gonna spam him now with LEECHER, FUCKING ADD, etc.

FFS stop the childish attitude and let everyone have some fun.

Like those stupid 300 RP make a difference for a groupchar, think about stealthers for a second.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
There is a long way from
Poky yells, "thx jox"
Poky yells, "we needed hlp really"
To:
Duvelken said:
OMG OMG OMG i'm in a FG and some solo stealther stole 300 RP from me, that is unforgivable!!!!!!! now i'll never reach RR11 and be l33t, i'm gonna spam him now with LEECHER, FUCKING ADD, etc.
Don't you think??
Btw it was Jox that PMed Poky, not the other way around. And is it worth posting here??

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
Good work Jox keep it up :clap:

FG people get a grip, its not like you have more rights to attack albs/hibs then Jox or me or anyone just because you have a full group.
It is a free for all game when it comes to REALM vs REALM no matter if you like it or not. I will personaly start to rightnow anyone who call me any abusing ingame after me adding on a fight (just for the laugh).

And sometimes as a stealther you just pass by not even looking at the fight but get uncovered and therefor indirectly adding when defending yourself, have happened alot of times around milegates or dcx and you get ubusive comments like STRONG LEECHING NOOB , Dont need your help etc... very fun when you actualy just fought a ungrouped infiltrator with to much skillpoints :eek7:

Leinal

Fledgling Freddie
/AGREE JOX

Well if Jox was fighting them, yes. If he was stealthed, no.
And what was the numbers of the albs/hibs?? If it was 1 then I doubts Poky would say something like that and I doubt that Fox would be fast enough to leech
If it was a FG then I doubts Jox would even try to fight them.

In a perfect world i wouldnt add if realmates dont rush on 95% of our figths when they have chance.

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:

oh and be nice to poky, its a savage and he prolly just wanna farm rp´s before NF hits when his char will be nothing but a dia seal farm bot :(

try a svg on beta server m8... and don't just take words from all.. heard it everywhere where ppl says it's gonna be so NOTHING to play svg... but ur all wrong tbh.. svg's still pwnz...

Kais

Banned
Spix said:
Good work Jox keep it up :clap:

FG people get a grip, its not like you have more rights to attack albs/hibs then Jox or me or anyone just because you have a full group.
It is a free for all game when it comes to REALM vs REALM no matter if you like it or not. I will personaly start to rightnow anyone who call me any abusing ingame after me adding on a fight (just for the laugh).

And sometimes as a stealther you just pass by not even looking at the fight but get uncovered and therefor indirectly adding when defending yourself, have happened alot of times around milegates or dcx and you get ubusive comments like STRONG LEECHING NOOB , Dont need your help etc... very fun when you actualy just fought a ungrouped infiltrator with to much skillpoints :eek7:

im sorry, but theres one major flaw in your argument, we were not a fg, neither were the albs, i dont really have a problems with stealthers adding (but dont try to delude yourself they add to help their realm mates). But tbh you were not there so why even comment with your stereotypical stealther answer when confronted with the issue of adding.

oh and btw jox, you didnt thank me for the nice dmg add i gave you ;(

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah well.

Most of people in this thread do not understand that it's not about realm points, it's mostly for the fair play "challenge" why I dislike adding.

Getting in a good mezz fighting agaist a group of your level and oopsie daisy there's jox and his m8s to pull in a few PAs, fun?

No.

cba to whine at him tho, not like he's gonna change.

Kais

Banned
fotm said:

i would have loved to see jox kill the albs solo btw :fluffle:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
OMFG why come on FH and make thread and SS it. jesus u talk about child,
wonder what u are that post this QQ here?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Kathal said:
Btw it was Jox that PMed Poky, not the other way around. And is it worth posting here??

You fail to mention that it was Poky whom adressed Jox first, not the other way around - or is it actually only okay to speak with people in the chat channel they initiated a dialogue in, despite they speed off and out of range to hear a response?

Untill the CoC forbids adding, I'll also let it be up to my own discretion wether or not I'll add on other people; it's not like the majority doesn't interfere with my gameplay in the first place even if I'd leave everyone fighting alone.

Keep farming Jox, altho do back off after you've snared them, so I can harvest most of the rps :p

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
PPl who whine about "leech" "add" "fragsteal" should go back and play CounterStrike or Super Mario Bros ( solo )

Just like that :p If dont like it you might want to quit before NF :)

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
you want an honest stealther reply, well here it is:

I add for the RP and no whines, flames, lame attitude is gonna stop me!
Only thing people are saying is that you can't add cos of fair play, but if i attack a solo alb / hib i get 50000000000 adds on my ass.
And plz everytime i CAN find a nice duel there is some FG adding on the fight, but i don't whine about it, fair play doesn't exist.

I ADD AND I'M PROUD OF IT :clap:

there you go, now start the usual flaming.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
you only add for the rps..
who cares about the realm in emain when your out farming rps?

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I always whip out harmless comments like "/yell u added!!1111one" and similar texts when we are obviously winning a fight then a fg of non stealthing midgets jump on us to "help" :).

I don't really mind stealther adds though, as albs in 90% of cases have at least 1 scout add which really hurts the balance of a fg vs fg fight. Not to mention when they have mincerm8+infilm8 duos as adds on us, thats not fun either :).

Of course stealthers in a ridiculous amount might get some negative feedback right on the spot (like 5+ of them or so) but that only happened once so far (2 hunters 3 sbs), it was near mmg where we got into fight with that alb fg so I couldn't really blame the stealther flowage :)

Not that I care hard enough to start flaming with seriousness.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Cba to read the thread buuuut

thats not me its most likely Aliorm playing poky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom