some people...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Mckennitt said:
Remember to log and then we discuss about making group too - havent seen you 3 days QQ

I'm swy :( I was ill :(

Will log in right now

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Messiah said:
ehh i used a friend bard i made a qbar in about 5 mins and made about 100 k in 4 hours well 200k that day i reckon he be happy, but it all about panning when im playing a mezzing class im fine but when im not im forever yelling inc direction etc, im just used to leading they just need some awareness i even get ppl to assist me for mezz it work most of the time and if ppl don't believe ask all that ppl that group with me.

hrhr xD

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I know Ive been on both ends of this stick. Played a pac healer, druid, warden, caster, heck even a tank. I know that at times I need to vent my frustration about losing a fight that I felt could have been won. Then its easy to blame the CC or healing person, I know its wrong, I know I shouldnt, but at times you just do it.

But kicking a bard for missing a mes and not having eoy sounds rather silly. In my opinion bards shouldnt even bother with eoy, druids will have it, warden might have it, but if you need to use egg, then you've most likely lost the fight anyway. I can only see its worth in keep siege or tower fights and you can just equip it for a bit then..

In the end Ill just say sorry to all the good people I have and will shout at after losing a battle, dont worry its nothing personal and can be ignored.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
hmmm

I am a new bard in hib..

My bard is currently level 50, ML0, RR2, and without a template. I will be trying to sort my template ASAP, (and no - it wont have EOY in it)

Untill then... i RvR whenever i can, and so far i must say i have had nothing but good groups, with people who dont mind when i screw up (done that a few times)

Bard is a steep learning curve, but very very enjoyable so far...

My main problem is that i am 47 mus / 43 nurt, so am unable to do anything for myself in pve. Getting my template sorted, and the relevant quests/encounters done is proving difficult to say the least.

I joined a great guild, but poeple are often busy with there own things, so i will just muddle along untill the oppertunities present themselves :)

- Sanguisse, the bard... playing thrash folk music in a frontier near you!

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
I am a new bard in hib..
- Sanguisse, the bard... playing thrash folk music in a frontier near you!

Eh? Urgat reminds me of an old time bard, Urgat Ripeye, quite a good bard even, hence he is remembered. Is that not you? Totally puzzled tbh.

Merino/Yeyi

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
lmao xD PM me in game for any help u may need with your bard templatewise. Ill help if im on and not busy. And btw celtic songs ftw. Loreena ftw while mezzing albzzzzzzzzzz.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Merino said:
Eh? Urgat reminds me of an old time bard, Urgat Ripeye, quite a good bard even, hence he is remembered. Is that not you? Totally puzzled tbh.

Merino/Yeyi

Yes, that is me :)

Deleted my hib toons to move back to mid years ago,

when glast came out i went alb there, and now that glast is dead, i re rolled hib cluster, and did another bard, been a while since i played one though :) its coming back slowly :)

Have been known as Urgat Ripeye / Kittanna on all three realms (shaman, bard, Inf)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
actually no. I have yet to play with a Bard that has it and I have played with a good few. So no.

I had it and used it in one of our fights :p

Furthermore, you play with shit grp members if they can't recover from one lost mezz. I've lost a couple of mezzes in Sharks pug once (insta over the hill > me) and within a good 5 seconds, the group was all demezzed (purge etc. etc.) and fighting. Mezz is not a fight winner anymore unless in special circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom