some people...

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
I dont know what smoke some people do in Hib but u know who u are and u better start treating better to the bard players u group with.
I was just in a group with my vamp and we had a 50 bard which unluckily renewed his account recently w/o having the uber toa tricks and all these bollox. He failed to do a mezz and didnt have eoy for aoe rezz and he got flamed to bits and kicked from the group.. How pathetic this is..
What about encourage and enjoy your fellow bards instead of flaming the shit out of em. Instead of press the disband button and kick someone make sure u dont cry afterwards for a bard. Its already tough to play that class which compared to the enemy primary CC'ers doesnt even worth it dont make it even harder.

Spread the love in the realm instead of dooming your own butts.
pfff

Mck

Ruath

Fledgling Freddie
WOT? the bard wasnt even grp leader :twak:

More love for the bards plz

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
i find it more than a little sad that people are like that. then make jokes about it afterwards

uktomuk

Fledgling Freddie
People who flamed this poor guy need to really get a life, its only a game your ment to have fun!
So what if he has not got EOY! so what if he failed, maybe you could of offered to help him get artifacts etc! or gave him a few tips..... but giving him abuse is really childish, just like most of these replies trying to be whitty.

but i do find it really funny how you kicked the bard and then spammed the alliance to get another bard..

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
CC is a bards job and often they lose the mezz battle to sorcs etc, kicking a bard for losing 1 mezz battle and not having an item that really isn't necessary for a bard is daft.

Why did the bard get blamed for not having an egg? What happened to the druids/warden whose job it is to keep people alive? Did they get flamed? Did they get kicked?

Not all bards even have EoY, it's by no means a must-have. Wonder if they would kick a rr9 bard for not having an EoY?

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
I ve been asked lots of times in the past to disband the group ( thank god politely most of the times ) for not having eoy dude ;0 Thats why i got so knackered when i saw this thing happening again on a fellow bard. But i dont mind tbh i just retired on my bard and now its fun again. No point playing the bard and no point even more if u get flamed from random sh*******s who the only thing they know is put a hood in their heads and point out people.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Mckennitt said:
I ve been asked lots of times in the past to disband the group ( thank god politely most of the times ) for not having eoy dude ;0 Thats why i got so knackered when i saw this thing happening again on a fellow bard. But i dont mind tbh i just retired on my bard and now its fun again. No point playing the bard and no point even more if u get flamed from random sh*******s who the only thing they know is put a hood in their heads and point out people.

Think you find why a lot of people who rolled bards decided to retire them having got a lot of hassle from people they get peed off with the class they originally rolled.

But on this subject you find that most of the whingers are people who may have bards and gone through same shit themselves and are only repaying what they went through.

Give more Bard love tbh they 1 of things Hib needs.

Soulja

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
didnt have eoy for aoe rezz and he got flamed to bits and kicked from the group.. How pathetic this is..

Kicked from a group for not having EoY? I agree, that's truly pathetic. If you hop on Alb you'll still see a heck of a lot of lazy people using Stardrop to buff (unless you have some kind of uber cleric template that caps everything!! :rolleyes:) - but I don't see these clerics getting kicked (timer on EoY almost always down).

Maybe it's just the Hibbies!

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Well just a comment to the ones that kicked the Bard?

Do you think it will now be

A) Easier to find a bard to drive for you

B) Be more difficult

Depending on your answer you might wanna rethink your response next time a bard fails.

I know one thing, without a bard you will have less a chance of winning the mezz battle, it takes soo long to individually mezz the other 8persons.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
there are a few dicks out there on the server in Hibbie that do this regularly it might well be that we should just name and shame the fuckers because Bard is one tough class to play.

They also have their heads up their asses if they think that a Bard ought to have EoY.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
They also have their heads up their asses if they think that a Bard ought to have EoY.

Well, it should really, it's a useful tool, but not having one isn't grounds for kicking imo.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Well, it should really, it's a useful tool, but not having one isn't grounds for kicking imo.

actually no. I have yet to play with a Bard that has it and I have played with a good few. So no.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Personally i use AT although i got lv 10 eoy which i use it only in pve and v rare in the rvr ( more likely in keep defences etc etc ) The morph + 5% spell piercing is far more better in my eyes on my bard than the eoy /use2 since bards dont have a decent morph. Not to mention rr5 ability :puke:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
eggy said:
Kicked from a group for not having EoY? I agree, that's truly pathetic. If you hop on Alb you'll still see a heck of a lot of lazy people using Stardrop to buff (unless you have some kind of uber cleric template that caps everything!! :rolleyes:) - but I don't see these clerics getting kicked (timer on EoY almost always down).

Maybe it's just some morons?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

remind me to disband u next time ^^

but ofc i wont need to do that ull ld as usual xDDD

fix ur isp eggyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tomehb

Fledgling Freddie
You should name and shame these people in my view, but i spose you dont want to :) but if you see it happen again you should name them, i would.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Very briefly played a bard and had a few friends play one, similar story as well, we all encountered the following scenario....

Bard wins mezz battle (no QC, less range than sorc etc tough job to do). rest of group shouts random orders for demezzing etc and wins fight, group says GJ all and similar.

Bard misses mezz, purges spends half battle getting everyone back in the running, group loses and everyone turns and flames the bard....

dont even get me started on minigroups when the retards who run out of range and start yelling "why didnt you heal me" or while your busy kiting an assist train wonder why your not doing much.

quickly stopped playing the bard even though he was 50 and toa'd.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
ehh i used a friend bard i made a qbar in about 5 mins and made about 100 k in 4 hours well 200k that day i reckon he be happy, but it all about panning when im playing a mezzing class im fine but when im not im forever yelling inc direction etc, im just used to leading they just need some awareness i even get ppl to assist me for mezz it work most of the time and if ppl don't believe ask all that ppl that group with me.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Mckennitt said:
But i dont mind tbh i just retired on my bard and now its fun again.

You shall not retire the bard =) Who will bard us then? =))

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
-- Alb/Excalibur --

lvl 50 Cabalist (Dotz) - ebayed
lvl 50 Sorcerer (Deuce) - ebayed
lvl 50 Mercenary (Siberian) - ebayed

-- Hib/Prydwen --

lvl 50 Warden (Leak) - ebayed
lvl 50 Eldritch (Stelol) - ebayed

-- Mid/Prydwen --

lvl 51 Shadowblade (Siegfried) - ebayed
lvl 50 Warrior (Messiah) - ebayed

love it ... btw .. use punctuation in your writing, it helps a lot when trying to read the shit you spew out

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Messiah said: ehh i used a friend bard i made a qbar in about 5 mins and made about 100 k in 4 hours well 200k that day i reckon he be happy, but it all about panning when im playing a mezzing class im fine but when im not im forever yelling inc direction etc, im just used to leading they just need some awareness i even get ppl to assist me for mezz it work most of the time and if ppl don't believe ask all that ppl that group with me.

Some personal e-peen for our little alb aint bad. He is such a roxxor, all send him a kiss :wanker:

Dierna said: You shall not retire the bard =) Who will bard us then? =))

Remember to log and then we discuss about making group too - havent seen you 3 days QQ

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
McK nicely said :)

Ur right mate, more love needs to be spread throughout this realm, and tipicaly the bullshit needs to stop on FH, no more flaming the ppl u think are wrong, try see it from there view instead of urown and with this hopefuly more ppl will play bards cus honestly... we rightfuly screwed if we dont get more bards, so ye ppl say and ppl do, but who cares.. aslong as u have fun it all cookin :)

On the other hand tho, u do get some cheesie bards, some powerful some not so powerful and it is a really hard class to play in RvR, and so what ur not ToA'ed big deal.. its not about the RP.. its about the love of the game, and remember.. it is (at the end of the day) just a game, but the ppl are real on the other end of the cable

Veg Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom