Some manners would be nice

R

Rigon-Noir-

Originally posted by Xavier
<sarcasm>
because that's where the enemy lays their mines, something infil armour can handle, no worries ;)
</sarcasm> ;)

Actually, as i have medic i can get away with blowing a mine, leaves me on average about 10 hp :p

T

Turamber

Sorry to bump an old thread, but ...

Last night as the Vanu forces were hacking a base some TR aircraft were swooping down and destroying parked vehicles. So I climbed in my Lightning and drove it around, exchanging fire with the TR.

Lo and behold 2 Vanu decide to shoot at ME. Not the TR but at me. I send them a couple of tells, shouted a few rude comments at them and fired a couple of rounds at them. So they stopped.

Got out the vehicle to repair it, just as I finished one of these numpties TK's me.

I did try to return the favour after I respawned but he managed to get into his mosquito and fly away at warp one with a sliver of health left.

So if you see Jase on your travels cap him for me please :)

G

Gabrial

I /appealed a guy called QuickKicks who was running around tking people. All I got was a response saying there was a grief system in place blah blah.

S

Sarum TheBlack

I got run over twice in the VS sanctury by a guy called "EATMYBUMPER" in a MagRider last night.. saw him do a couple of other folks too.

I know it must be annoying for the TR and NC folk that we have a manoverable tank (manoverability is all it does have, don't think I've killed much with its gun) but really... :rolleyes:

S

shatter

Originally posted by Turamber
Sorry to bump an old thread, but ...

Last night as the Vanu forces were hacking a base some TR aircraft were swooping down and destroying parked vehicles. So I climbed in my Lightning and drove it around, exchanging fire with the TR.

Lo and behold 2 Vanu decide to shoot at ME. Not the TR but at me. I send them a couple of tells, shouted a few rude comments at them and fired a couple of rounds at them. So they stopped.

Got out the vehicle to repair it, just as I finished one of these numpties TK's me.

Hi Turamber,

I actualy saw this happen last night. I couldnt figure out what the feck was going on. At first I thought they were friends of yours and just having a laugh (having never driven a Lightening I dont know what damage they can take), but then it became clear that it was something more, so I tried to sniper him, only to be taken out by an Inflitator who was wandering by.

If people do this type of stuff, they should receive an automatic three day ban. Ne agruments. It was obviously no accident as he stood just a few feet away blasting at the front bumber. There were plenty of witness and it must be easy enough for the Developers to moniter this?

The only thing I can say is that when the 30 days free ends or Star wars launches then they may well naff off...

Shatter..

Users who are viewing this thread